Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid

We’ve all got our vices. The last thing you need is for the evidence of those sins to be visible all over your pretty face. Enter Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid. Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with six targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with five targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

• GREEN counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
  • LAVENDER balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
  • PINK disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance.
  • YELLOW is perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions.
  • PEACH works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
  • DEEP PEACH is a more intense version of Peach, and masks dark discoloration like circles and sun spots. Tip: Great for deeper or bronzier skin tones!

Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid is the next generation of skin perfection and radiance. Use these shades to correct imperfections and play up your best features. Unlike a lot of cream-based color correctors, our liquid formula is easy to use and always blends beautifully—whether you use a little or a lot.

We based the formula off of our Naked Skin Concealer (so you know it’s weightless and crazy good). Our special pigment technology provides a smooth, even application every time. Plus, subtle pearlescent pigments in the unique formula diffuse light to perfect skin, while antioxidant-rich vitamin C and vitamin E condition and protect.

This high-tech formula comes in a bottle that looks like our Naked Skin Concealer component but with an iridescent white cap. Sure, it’s cute, but it’s also practical and travel-friendly. You can see the shade through the clear bottle, so it’s easy to find the right one in your bag. No need to carry a brush either; the modern flocked applicator picks up and lays down just the right amount of product. And it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
  • Mica
  • CI 77007 / Ultramarines

Irt has perfect tone . Have u used it before?
What brand has the best color corrector?
Is it worth to pay? Does it really work?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid!
Product Highlights
“i like the consistency but it’s also a little too creamy to blend out into the rest of makeup which makes it a bit difficult. recommend for lighter coverage” in reviews
Review for: Peach
This is one of, if not the only, urban decay product I have been disappointed in. I like their naked foundation quite a bit and use it a lot during the warmer months so I thought that this color correcting fluid would be awesome to try and use it to both counteract some darkness and create more brightness under my concealer and/or foundation. I couldn’t have been more wrong! Sadly enough this doe footed applicator put on a thin smear of the peach color underneath my eyes and when either using my fingertips gently to pat and spread or a beauty blender, it seems to just almost disappear and leave no color correction and it’s path! There are so many more creamy color correctors that I have tried that stay put, counteract the discoloration I have and don’t move after foundation application. This product was a waste of money for me. I don’t recommend this fluid form as it just basically wiped right off for me when I was trying to apply it or layer over it, perhaps bc of its thin consistency.
Review for: Pink
I LOVE this stuff. I have been using the peach color for about a year for my under eye circles and I just got the green to counter some redness. I am in my early 50s and have plenty of wrinkles from being a sun baby most of my life. I don't even wear foundation anymore, just some of the peach [under eye] and green [crease on side of nose] along with some Charlotte Tilbury wonder glow and that's it. If you have a light touch with the application, this doesn't sink into your under eye fine lines at all. I use two very small dots under each eye, starting at the inner portion and tapping it gently outward. I think this combination of products looks MUCH better than foundation on someone with skin like mine--you really can't believe the difference the peach makes on your under eye dark spots until you try it--I didn't even think I really had under eye darkness but I got a sample of the peach and tried it and was blown away. Makes me look much more awake and refreshed. Highly recommended.
oxford
Review for: Pink
I have had dark under eye circles my whole life. Regular concealer isn't enough to cover them. They are bluish purple tones and my skin is on the light side. The pink color is perfect for me. It really covers my dark circles well. Some days I just use the pink alone w no other concealer. Wow !! It doesn't look pink on my skin, just covers my dark circles and makes me look fresh and awake. I wish I found this stuff sooner. My rating is 4 1/2 stars only because I think it might wear off a little by night time. Great product!!! Life changing for me.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: Green
This color corrector blends easily without totally fading away. It's not an oily smelly mess or chalky stick that doesn't work. The paddle applicator helps color go on quickly and is easy to control so the color goes only where you want it. It's also green but not 2 green so it easily blends and will not show through your foundation. It doesn't set down too quickly, so you can blend the product out and get it exactly where you need it to be.. Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
Westminster, CO
Review for: Green
This is the only green color correctors I’ve used that actually STAYS IN PLACE. Even when applying foundation on top, it stays and does it’s job. My face is naturally super red and this is strong enough to cover it and cancel it out and my makeup looks flawless over it. Highly recommend! My big tip is to let it set for like 10 minutes after applying before using foundation so it doesn’t get displaced or come off.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Kelly H.
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Peach works perfectly as an everyday undereye eye concealer. It really brightens my eye area and is non-irritating. It offers light to medium coverage, is non-creasing, and long lasting. For me, I find it cancels enough of under eye discoloration so that I don't need to use another eye concealer on top of it. It's a light, peachy nude color.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Green
If you have red spots you want to blend into your skin, then you need this! Once you put this one and then your concealer or foundation, the only way you can tell you have a blemish is if it is raised. The only problem is that if you use it on scabs then the green gets harder to cover up with concealers and foundations, but if you spend some extra time on those areas then there’s no negatives!
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Peach
I do like this color corrector but I have really dark blue and purple circles that are hereditary so it looks like I have two black eyes all the time. I do notice a difference in that when I use this but not a huge one, but I think for someone who doesn't have such severe dark circles this would be a game changer. I will buy this again because I feel it does the best job it can on me.
Review for: Green
I have a red tone to my skin naturally and I'm constantly in search of a product that can correct this or at least hide the blemishes and I found it with this. You just need a very tiny amount and it's almost like the redness just Fades away and it's also good to put on right before your concealer for even added coverage. Loved this product and will be purchasing again.
Cincinnati, OH
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by bethany A.
Review for: Peach, Lavender, Pink, Green
This color correction is amazing for the face. The green helps to cover up redness in the face. The peach is good for dark circles same with the pink for people with fair skin and the lavender helps to cover up yellow or in even skin tone. Blends in well and it’s one of the best products

971 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canada
il y a 4 mois
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid ? The best thing ever. Cover melasma perfectly. Any other one you would recommend?