Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting FluidInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Color Corrector

We’ve all got our vices. The last thing you need is for the evidence of those sins to be visible all over your pretty face. Enter Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid. Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with six targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with five targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

• GREEN counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
  • LAVENDER balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
  • PINK disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance.
  • YELLOW is perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions.
  • PEACH works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
  • DEEP PEACH is a more intense version of Peach, and masks dark discoloration like circles and sun spots. Tip: Great for deeper or bronzier skin tones!

Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid is the next generation of skin perfection and radiance. Use these shades to correct imperfections and play up your best features. Unlike a lot of cream-based color correctors, our liquid formula is easy to use and always blends beautifully—whether you use a little or a lot.

We based the formula off of our Naked Skin Concealer (so you know it’s weightless and crazy good). Our special pigment technology provides a smooth, even application every time. Plus, subtle pearlescent pigments in the unique formula diffuse light to perfect skin, while antioxidant-rich vitamin C and vitamin E condition and protect.

This high-tech formula comes in a bottle that looks like our Naked Skin Concealer component but with an iridescent white cap. Sure, it’s cute, but it’s also practical and travel-friendly. You can see the shade through the clear bottle, so it’s easy to find the right one in your bag. No need to carry a brush either; the modern flocked applicator picks up and lays down just the right amount of product. And it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've never really used color correcting before. Does this...1 Answers
  • It is a good product?2 Answers
  • Oh I want to try it, it looks so satisfying2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i like the consistency but it’s also a little too creamy to blend out into the rest of makeup which makes it a bit difficult. recommend for lighter coverage" in 143 reviews
Tiarra J.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Pink more...
We've all got our vices. The last thing you need is for the evidence of those sins to be visible all over your pretty face. Enter Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid from Urban Decay. This innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Target your worst transgressions with five color-neutralizing shades.
Lavender balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
Green counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
Peach works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It's ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
Pink disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance.
Yellow is perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions.
Deep Peach is a more intense version of Peach, and masks dark discoloration like circles and sun spots. Tip: Great for deeper or bronzier skin tones!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I don't love UD's naked skin concealers because for some reason they just never apply well to my undereye area, but I LOVE their color correctors!! The peach is my absolute favorite for hiding my dark undereye circles. I have really dark circles, no matter how much sleep I get, and the peach really does an amazing job at canceling them out and I only have to use 2 or 3 dots of it for it to hide them! The shade is a peachy salmon color and I think it's quite darker than other peach shade color correctors, but I think that's why it's the best peach corrector I've tried; the darker peach color really just cancels out dark circles and takes the blue away! I use Tarte's shape tape on top and it sits beautifully and my dark circles are nowhere to be found! My only complaint is the smell; just like their regular concealers these smell kind of like paint. I don't find the smell unbearable, but I can see some people hating the smell. They're pretty pricey which I why I've only purchased it once, but it's my favorite peach color corrector so i'll probably end up repurchasing.
Adriana V.
Review for: Green more...
For most of my life, I have had acne. I also have a bunch of redness around my nose that also needs to be color corrected. I thought this would be the perfect color corrector, especially since Urban Decay is such a good brand. It performs ok, but it doesn't blend as well as I would like, and the coverage either is too green or sheers out too much and disappears. I'm keeping it, because I long ago tossed the receipt, but I find I get MUCH better color correction from Dr. Jart Re-Cover Color Correcting Treatment (although it is SUPER dewy, which I'm not crazy about). This is OK, but for the price, I really think it should stay put better.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Peach, Pink, Green more...
I received a sample of these in an Urban Decay order, and to be honest, I was hesitant to try them because I go through quite a bit of color corrector, and these are too pricey to fall in love with. Needn't have worried. Much. The green didn't do much. It went too sheer when blended out, and it needed help from my  NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in green. I liked the pink, but think I can live with using the Nyx in lavender (or pink, if they have it). The peach is what impressed me most. I'm supposed to use an orange corrector for my under eye shadows, but most orange concealers turn my skin sallow, so I gave up on them. I may pick this up since I wouldn't use that much under my eyes, it definitely helps with the shadows, and it doesn't make the rest of my skin look ugly. And while it creased, it creased less than the Nyx. I liked the consistency, found an orange tone that works for me, but the coverage was questionable for most of my needs.
Hiral M.
Woodinville
Review for: Deep Peach more...
I didn’t know I needed this color corrector until I tried it out in Sephora one time after an employee there recommended it to me. I thought I can cover my acne scars and under eye circles with just the concealer. A full concealer would cover the darkness but throughout the day it would fade and the darkness would show through concealer. But when I used this Urban decay color corrector and then put the concealer on. My skin looked nice and even toned and under eyes look nice and bright. Will never go without this color corrector now.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I bought the lilac color cuz I always wanted to try this particular color correction. I don't have dull or sullen skin on my face but I just wanted to try it and see if the claims for brightening are true. The consistency reminds me of Maybelline's Instant Rewind Eraser Dark Circles. It very light textured, goes on wet/ somewhat creamy but dries quickly and gives a matte end result. Not very drying to my skin although I did note an almost chalky appearance. I used it around my eye contour and inner eye corners, it actually did brighten the eye area but it looked slightly ashy?... No lilac/ purple hue to my skin as the green or dark peach can leave a residual colouring. But defin needs a layer of foundation to cover the ashiness. Still appears bright and lively with a thin foundation coat on top. I do recommend color correction prep for dark circles as this color does not address dark circles. I use color correcting concealer first, then apply this product and then foundation. Overall I don't use this product often but every once in awhile I'll just put it on for some extra oomph! Definitely not a necessary purchase but now that I have it ... I do use it now then.
Mahvish D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Peach, Green more...
I got the green to counteract the redness around my nose and the peach for my under eye circles. It’s super creamy and definitely easy to blend vs other correctors. Make sure you use a beauty blender and blend all the way out before you put concealer on top, or you’ll have horrible creasing.

The peach one was eh. I personally didn’t feel like it did anything noticeable. I get better results color correcting with my peach lipstick and putting concealer on top.

The green one is very pigmented. A little goes a long way and while you notice results, you definitely need a full coverage foundation to cover it over. I don’t wear foundation and my tinted moisturizer is very sheer, which is why I decided not to repurchase. But if you have problematic red areas and wear foundation, this is a great product.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Deep Peach more...

Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting FluidUrban Decay Naked Skin ShapeshifterUrban Decay Vice Full Frontal Lipstick VaultUrban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brushe.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer
Kelli Y.
Harold
Review for: Green more...
I’m just not really into the color correcting trend. I see the value in adding a peach color under the eyes, but I bought the green for redness or acne spots and it didn’t really do much. I found my concealer or foundation did the job well enough. I also was not a fan of adding another layer of product over a problem area. I feel it just draws attention to that spot even more. I also found this formula dry and it sank right into my pores. Packaging is decent.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Peach more...
I just discovered this color correcting Fluid as I have starting to start getting dark sun spots on my face. They are not my favorite to look at so i asked a make up artist in Sephora what she would recommend and she brought this over to me. I loved that it was super easy to apply and blend. my darkest sun spot was barely noticeable! Miracle. Best thing is that its super light weight and i don't have to put a ton of product to cover it up! Will definitely purchase again
Sierra N.
Waterford, MI
I've always been curious on how the green will look under my foundation...
Odelys M.
It's long-lasting?
I saw this at Sephora and the lady told me that I would use the peach color and then put normal concealer on top in order to cover really bad dark circles. Is that true?
tiffaney s.
Broken arrow, Ok
Does this help correct under eye darkness and other dark spots on the face? Also, is it worth the price?
Taylor S.
Asheboro, NC
How do you apply this? Like could I use it on red acne/bumps and then immediately put foundation overtop? I don't want anything that is going to make my foundation look cakey