Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting FluidInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Color Corrector

We’ve all got our vices. The last thing you need is for the evidence of those sins to be visible all over your pretty face. Enter Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid. Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with six targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

Our innovative, lightweight formula instantly color-corrects and blurs flaws, leaving skin illuminated and bright. Don’t just conceal, correct your worst transgressions with five targeted shades for everything from redness to dark circles.

• GREEN counteracts spot redness, including blemishes and broken blood vessels. For overall redness, mix with primer for subtle correction.
  • LAVENDER balances out sallowness and helps neutralize skin with a yellow undertone.
  • PINK disguises dark circles, particularly on fair skin tones. Also works well as a highlighter and creates a lifted appearance.
  • YELLOW is perfect for concealing purple-hued dark circles or brightening lackluster complexions.
  • PEACH works great for dark circles, dark spots, veins and deep discoloration. It’s ideal for blue-hued dark circles, typically seen in deeper skin tones.
  • DEEP PEACH is a more intense version of Peach, and masks dark discoloration like circles and sun spots. Tip: Great for deeper or bronzier skin tones!

Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid is the next generation of skin perfection and radiance. Use these shades to correct imperfections and play up your best features. Unlike a lot of cream-based color correctors, our liquid formula is easy to use and always blends beautifully—whether you use a little or a lot.

We based the formula off of our Naked Skin Concealer (so you know it’s weightless and crazy good). Our special pigment technology provides a smooth, even application every time. Plus, subtle pearlescent pigments in the unique formula diffuse light to perfect skin, while antioxidant-rich vitamin C and vitamin E condition and protect.

This high-tech formula comes in a bottle that looks like our Naked Skin Concealer component but with an iridescent white cap. Sure, it’s cute, but it’s also practical and travel-friendly. You can see the shade through the clear bottle, so it’s easy to find the right one in your bag. No need to carry a brush either; the modern flocked applicator picks up and lays down just the right amount of product. And it’s soft enough to use on the delicate skin under the eyes.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've never really used color correcting before. Does this...1 Answers
  • It is a good product?2 Answers
  • Oh I want to try it, it looks so satisfying2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid
  • "i like the consistency but it’s also a little too creamy to blend out into the rest of makeup which makes it a bit difficult. recommend for lighter coverage" in 143 reviews
deedee q.
plainfield
I love everything about this color corrector EXCEPT the packaging.  The applicator is perfect except it doesn't reach to the bottom!  Every time I get the product, I pop off the plug and I start using it so I actually GET to the product and I can reach to the bottom.  The peach covers my black circles under my eyes (I use a beauty blender) and some of my "age" spots.  I haven't found any other color corrector that does even half the job this one does.  I tell everyone about this product.  I'd give this 5 stars (or 6) but the packaging is so bad, that I just can't!!!!!
Autumn B.
Lewisburg, WV
Review for: Yellow more...
I’ve used the rest of the colors and I like them a lot but I want to single out the yellow shade because of the versatility that it has. I do freelance makeup and having this yellow corrector in my kit keeps me from having to buy several extra shades of foundation & concealer because I use it also as an adjuster. The shade is perfect for warming up foundations that are too pink or neutral for my warm toned clients. The consistency mixes perfectly with tons of different formulas. Aside from that new found use, all of the shades work perfectly ad correctors too.
Shannon L.
La Vergne, TN
Review for: Peach more...
I was recommended this product by an Urban Decay specialist. When she did my makeup, I saw a good coverage of dark circles, but very cakey product in under eye fine lines. When I do my makeup, I have no caking but I also don’t see the full coverage. I have a friend who uses the dark peach on his pale skin and I’m considering the same when mine runs out. Otherwise, I’m not impressed with this.
Flávia S.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a awesome color corrector. I have this in the green shade, I have redness around my nose and forehead. I put this on with a beauty blender after my primer and before my foundation and it definitely helps tone down my redness without showing through my foundation. My skin also tends to be dry and I haven't noticed any flakiness in the areas I use this. Great product. I recommend!
Gabby M.
Review for: Lavender more...
Are use this and I have to say it made my skin really good I’d give it a glow this is the best high letter I have ever used I never use a highlighter like this I gave my skin such a shame I really love the packaging this shimmers about the best you ever going to get instead of going to a store and giving thousands of dollars you can get it for free I recommend you guys to get this
Laura E.
Saint Louis
Review for: Green more...
I didn't expect to love this concealer as much as I do! The green concealer works great for concealing my red spots on my cheeks and nose. It blends well, and isn't noticeable unless I use too much. I wouldn't use this by itself, just under BB cream or foundation. I can see a noticeable difference in how red my face looks when I use this concealer!
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
This is one of my favorite products I own. I use it to conceal my dark circles and it was life changing. I used to use full coverage foundation and concealer to cover them but then my makeup looked so heavy. With this I am able to correct the dark circles and use light/medium coverage foundation, most days I don't even use concealer.
Emily L.
Review for: Peach more...
I’ve always been an urban decay fan through and through. This concealer, however, was nothing too special. Yes it worked, but the formula is a little on the water side. The peach one did help slightly with color correcting, but it still was pretty visible even after putting on foundation. It just didn’t work for me.
Emma I.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Lavender more...
I hope they never stop making this. I originally bought this lavender corrector for my under eye circles, but it doubles as a concealer for around my nose or any spots on my face. I already use an under eye concealer, and I can put this on top of it & pat it in with a brush or beauty blender. Love it!!
bella g.
san diego
I think this is the naked skin concealer i'm reviewing if so ITS AMAZING. This was my holy grail before everyone jumped on the bandwagon for tarte shape tape (as myself did) It's pretty full coverage and very light weight not thick at all. It doesn't have that much product in it though only down side
Sierra N.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've always been curious on how the green will look under my foundation...
Odelys M.
It's long-lasting?
I saw this at Sephora and the lady told me that I would use the peach color and then put normal concealer on top in order to cover really bad dark circles. Is that true?
tiffaney s.
Broken arrow, OK
Does this help correct under eye darkness and other dark spots on the face? Also, is it worth the price?
Taylor S.
Asheboro, NC
How do you apply this? Like could I use it on red acne/bumps and then immediately put foundation overtop? I don't want anything that is going to make my foundation look cakey

Sephora