BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm, 5.5 fl oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• I just bought this but have not used it. Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How do I use this and for what I mean it's not a large enough bot...1 Answers
  • I'm still a little confused on what this is actually. I saw a goo...1 Answers
Marcela D.
Marcela D.
Crystal Lake, IL
If you're wearing a little leg on a nice summer day this only makes it better! Love the slight color that adds a natural warmth to the skin. The sent of this is great a slight minty smell ...LOVE! And of course it has shimmer so if you don't want to crank out your inner golden goddess it's not for you
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
For summer I'm looking for anything that has SPF already in it and this bronzer is great for going out to the beach and I don't want to wear any make up. I also put a dab on my cheekbones over make up for a weekend sunkissed look. I love everything Urban Decay and this product does not disappoint!
María S.
María S.
It gives a profesional.No look too greasy, perfect coverage. It has a light color with some glitter. We must take into account not and spara and srostro, is for the skin. If you buy it will be money well spent .. WORTH THE INVESTMENT. Lasts all day. RECOMMENDED.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Spokane
I had a friend that highly recommend this product. She loves it but for me, it wasn't quite enough coverage. But it did make my skin feel smooth and moisturized.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Wilmington, NC
Good product, nice light coverage like a BB cream should have. Wish they had more shades thought, being so fair its hard to find the right shade.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
SUFFOLK, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your skin so soft and leaves you with the perfect glow!! I purchased this at Ulta on a whim and am so happy I did!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Orlando, FL
Such a beautiful formula of eyeshadow. Highly pigmented and easy to blend. I am in love with this palette.
ROBYN D.
ROBYN D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula was created as a lightweight moisturizer of sorts but I think of it more as a liquid body highlighter. It isn’t a body cream nor is it a body lotion. The formula is a runny, lightweight texture that leaves skin dewy to the touch but won’t be hydrating enough for those with drier skin on their legs, arms, etc….Urban Decay BB Body Beauty Balm gives skin a subtle high sheen due to a good deal of mica mixed into the formula of the balm. The shade is a lighter peachy beige with a golden undertone. I find the color is like the new Urban Decay Illuminating Naked Beauty Balm but with far more mica. It absorbs quickly but it feels slightly sticky to me with a dewy finish. During application be sure to massage well prior to putting on a skirt, pants, shirt as I find the color does transfer if you put too much on so just be sure to apply well and allow it to set a few seconds. I’m not sure I felt like it firmed my skin but I’ve only been using two days so I can’t speak for results over time. I think that with the Jergens version I felt my skin looked more tone but with Urban Decay’s formula I simply felt like it gave my legs more of a highlighted, high sheen finish. It’s kinda like a liquid highlighter for legs that’s compare to products like NARS Body Glow or Clarins Splendours Shimmer Body Oil but just in a gel texture not a liquid oil. Urban Decay Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm, 5.5 fl oz
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
I got this as
a sample at Sephora, so I do not own the full size product. On my quest to find
the perfect Summer tinted moisturizer I wanted to give this a try. I have
always been a fan of Urban Decay makeup more specifically their eye shadows. However
I heard nothing but good things about the Naked product line on social media so
I gave it a go. I got the lightest shade and it worked out very nicely for me, I
would consider my skintone to be a light/medium with golden undertones. The
product itself was like putting butter on my face, in a good way! It felt like
it melted into my skin but still gave me the light coverage I wanted. I don’t
think this is necessarily meant to be a tinted moisturizer I believe it is
meant for your entire body. There was really no scent to it, and maybe I’m
crazy but to me it seemed like there was a tiny bit of shimmer in it but
nothing crazy. I would certainly recommend this product; it is worth the
usually high Urban Decay price! :)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
This is a body balm, it claims to hydrate and tighten while minimizing flaws! I don't know about the tightening but I definitely recommend it for the moisturizing u aspect! It comes in a light brown color that claims to work for all skin tones, so when it applies it blends into your skin instead of masking it. It's not thick and applies easily!

If You want to try this product head over to Nordstrom rack because it is only $16!
Vidya T.
Vidya T.
Has this been discontinued? Or is it the same as Urban Decay's Bronzing Beauty Balm (that's the only version I see at Sephora)?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product rub off or stain?
Elise H.
Elise H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this but have not used it. Does it really work?
Love G.
Love G.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do I use this and for what I mean it's not a large enough bottle with the way it applies to wear like a lotion because it would be gone like in 2 uses. Please explain thx.
Codie B.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a makeup or lotion product? Does it have a fragrance?