BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm, 5.5 fl oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• I just bought this but have not used it. Does it really w...1 Answers
  • How do I use this and for what I mean it's not a large en...1 Answers
  • I'm still a little confused on what this is actually. I s...1 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm
  • "I really love this body balm. It's super moisturizing and love the minty smell to it. I also really love the fact that it does what the packaging says: tightens and hydrates! There is a little shimmer but not to much. There is a slight color to it, but not so much that it gives you medium coverage. I find that it blurs your pores a bit! " in 5 reviews
MiNa B.
I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm my local Sephora Beauty store. When I tell you, Urban Decay products never dissapoint me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this Balm and it was so easy and simple to use. The texture of it was creamy and lightweight AND I must say, it left my face flawless! I would definitely reccomend this product.
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
Smells minty, but not cloyingly minty. I was NOT expecting so much sparkle. All other reviews say it gives "healthy looking glow"! False: it makes you look like a vampire from twilight. And, if you're particularly pasty-complected like myself, you look like a twilight vampire in head-to-toe black face. I may, however, keep this and use it in my foundation for some extra highlight. Use it, by all means, it's a nice product, but use it sparingly. You can't un-ring a bell.
Priscilla M.
The holy grail of products. I put my toner, serum ,face moisturizer and the primer after all of that, I put this product in my face. It smells great, and it make my skin so even and it already has SPF in it so you’re good. I have gotten several complements while using this product. Over all it’s awesome. I’d Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm you wanna wear no makeup or if you want to go all out. I highly recommend!!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love a good BB cream for a look that doesn’t look cakey and doesn’t feel heavy on my face. This is definitely it. It helps conceal pores and looks smooth over imperfections. I definitely recommend to others!
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this on my legs and arms when I need some finishing in a shorter dress or on a night out. It blurs imperfections (like bruises on my legs) and has a subtle shimmer that looks really nice and makes your skin glow.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I got this as
a sample at Sephora, so I do not own the full size product. On my quest to find
the perfect Summer tinted moisturizer I wanted to give this a try. I have
always been a fan of Urban Decay makeup more specifically their eye shadows. However
I heard nothing but good things about the Naked product line on social media so
I gave it a go. I got the lightest shade and it worked out very nicely for me, I
would consider my skintone to be a light/medium with golden undertones. The
product itself was like putting butter on my face, in a good way! It felt like
it melted into my skin but still gave me the light coverage I wanted. I don’t
think this is necessarily meant to be a tinted moisturizer I believe it is
meant for your entire body. There was really no scent to it, and maybe I’m
crazy but to me it seemed like there was a tiny bit of shimmer in it but
nothing crazy. I would certainly recommend this product; it is worth the
usually high Urban Decay price! :)
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
This formula was created as a lightweight moisturizer of sorts but I think of it more as a liquid body highlighter. It isn’t a body cream nor is it a body lotion. The formula is a runny, lightweight texture that leaves skin dewy to the touch but won’t be hydrating enough for those with drier skin on their legs, arms, etc….Urban Decay BB Body Beauty Balm gives skin a subtle high sheen due to a good deal of mica mixed into the formula of the balm. The shade is a lighter peachy beige with a golden undertone. I find the color is like the new Urban Decay Illuminating Naked Beauty Balm but with far more mica. It absorbs quickly but it feels slightly sticky to me with a dewy finish. During application be sure to massage well prior to putting on a skirt, pants, shirt as I find the color does transfer if you put too much on so just be sure to apply well and allow it to set a few seconds. I’m not sure I felt like it firmed my skin but I’ve only been using two days so I can’t speak for results over time. I think that with the Jergens version I felt my skin looked more tone but with Urban Decay’s formula I simply felt like it gave my legs more of a highlighted, high sheen finish. It’s kinda like a liquid highlighter for legs that’s compare to products like NARS Body Glow or Clarins Splendours Shimmer Body Oil but just in a gel texture not a liquid oil. Urban Decay Naked Skin Body Beauty Balm
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I recently got this product and wow! It does all that they said it would. My face instantly looked smoother and more even. I use 2 pumps with a damp beauty blender and it looks flawless. If I want more coverage I'll do 3 pumps. I use a moisturizer first and then finish with the UD loose powder. It's quick and easy. I have noticed my pores looking tighter. I got this in dark and it matches perfectly. I have brown skin with a yellow underton. I also use and love the UD Naked BB cream which used to come in Dark when I don't care about coverage. I wasn't a fan of the Naked liquid foundation, made me look ashy. This One and Done is awesome!
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm is perfect for any outing. I wore this on my wedding day all over my arms, neck, and face makeup so that I could shimmer from every angle on the beach. I thought it would be heavy and not go well with white but the pigment isn't dark but yet still has a great color of shimmer. Lasts all day long and is actually comfortable to wear. Im dark skin and it looks great on any skin color.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
I'm still a little confused on what this is actually. I saw a good deal at Nordstrom but was a little hesitant on getting it because I didn't know what it was used for specifically. Is this like a face lotion or body lotion? Is it tinted (as in does it have any color to it like foundation does)? And does it actually leave your skin smooth or is there an oily residue afterwards.
Katie C.
Reno, NV
Does this product rub off or stain?
Vidya T.
Has this been discontinued? Or is it the same as Urban Decay's Bronzing Beauty Balm (that's the only version I see at Sephora)?
Elise H.
I just bought this but have not used it. Does it really work?
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Is this a makeup or lotion product? Does it have a fragrance?