BY URBAN DECAY #98 in Facial Skincare

What it Does:

• Optical blurring pigments instantly even out skin tone and minimize pores, lines, wrinkles and redness.
  • SPF 20 shields skin from sun damage and Pepha®–Protect helps guard skin cells against daily stress.
  • Vitasource™ and dGlyage® firm skin, improve elasticity and provide measurable anti-aging benefits.
  • Extremely blendable formula creates a smooth finish so makeup goes on beautifully and stays put.
  • Moisturizing but never greasy, Naked Skin Beauty Balm hydrates skin instantly and improves hydration over time.

Many beauty balms provide a lot of empty promises (and not much else) – but not Naked Skin Beauty Balm. The results of our clinical study speak for themselves.

Instant Results:

• 65% of participants' COMPLEXION looked significantly improved.
  • 59% of participants' skin looked LIFTED.
  • 68% of participants' skin HYDRATION improved significantly.

8-Week Results:

• 93% of participants had significantly FIRMER, more LIFTED skin.
  • 90% had significantly more RADIANT skin.
  • 84% had a significant improvement in FINE LINES.
  • >84% had significantly SMOOTHER and more HYDRATED skin.

• How similar is this to the Urban Decay One & Done Complexion ...2 Answers
  • What's good is this beauty balm for oil skin??1 Answers
  • How longwearing on acne oily skin1 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
  • "You have to wear this BB cream alone its amazing has enough coverage to get you outside the door but yet looking natural my favorite BB cream ever !" in 7 reviews
  • "I would say this may work for a light summer tinted moisturizer on someone whose skin tone is definitely more olive." in 7 reviews
Kelsey W.
Minneapolis
At first I really didn’t care for this product, since it’s a beauty balm I wanted to try using it on its own like I have with other B.B. creams for more casual/everyday looks. When applied by itself it gives basically no coverage and I didn’t find it to do a very good job at blurring imperfections or anything like that. It also leaves your face feeling pretty greasy (I have combination / oily skin type). After playing around with it for awhile I have started using it as a primer which I actually do like as it brightens up skin and provides a nice smooth base for foundation. I usually only use this with matte foundations as it is a little greasy. Overall I would recommend this as a primer but not by itself as a B.B. cream.
Cara M.
Fort Hood
I tried to love this beauty balm, but it just simply was not for me. I've been a cult Urban Decay fan for over 16 years, and I really do love the quality of their products. I had big hopes that it would be my holy grail beauty balm, but it was a no in my book. I have dry/combo skin, and thought it would be great for me.  I used it for a good 3 months, and ended up putting it away in my makeup bag for good. It did make my skin soft when it was applied, but it was horrible after I applied my foundation. my foundation never set correctly when I used this in combination with my makeup routine. I did notice a lot more break outs with this beauty balm as well.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Disappointing product. The “one size fits all” universal color was a flop, and always dried with an orange hue (As if we needed another reminder that an orange man is in the White House!). It also seemed to oxidize quickly. The coverage was pretty sparse and ultimately the price point was far too high for a B.B. cream.
Janette W.
Gurnee
I liked wearing this  beauty balm .While i was on vacation it is very suttle .  I have purchased this twice. Price is decent I  overall like all URBAN DECAY PRODUCTS. I bought mine at Ulta  i love buying my things at ulta since i get points lol
Susan G.
Missouri City, TX
Definitely a product I use everyday. It is natural and makes my skin look and feel great. It cancels out my blemishes and makes me feel confident in my skin. I like that a little of this product is all I need for my skin. Overall, the product is great.
Jillie H.
Mahtomedi, MN
I totally love BB creams for when I want to look fresh and decent but not have to put a whole face of makeup on! This one is awesome, it smells great and looks great! The only con is that it does look a bit shiny sometimes but just using a translucent powder in those areas helps!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I used to be obsessed with this product when it first came out! I used it everyday under my makeup. It made my skin feel so hydrated and actually had color to it so I could wear it alone if I wanted. I would recommend this highly
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love a good BB cream for a look that doesn’t look cakey and doesn’t feel heavy on my face. This is definitely it. It helps conceal pores and looks smooth over imperfections. I definitely recommend to others!
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Easy quick application every time. A very trusted product.
I purchased this product at my beauty online store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Amanda F.
West Columbia
Like this product to use as a BB cream. Has a slight fragrance to it but not overwhelming. A little goes a long way as if you put too much on, it can peel a little when you apply foundation. Drugs quickly and helps foundation to stay on all day. Used with a variety of foundations and it worked very well.
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
What kinda of product is this? Does it have color ? Or will still need a foundation over it?
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
Is this full coverage or a light BB cream that only covers a little bit?
Olivia a.
Does this really work? Would love to try!
Ezzy L.
How is this on oily skin?