BY URBAN DECAY

This is one hot little palette. Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by our own Naked Heat. With five matte shades for lid, crease and liner, plus one demi-matte highlighting shade, it has everything you need to create looks that range from soft and sultry to flat-out fire.

The ultra-compact packaging was made for travel and fits in your smallest purse. But don’t let its petite exterior fool you—it contains full-size pans of our legendary Eyeshadow and a mirror. Emblazoned with burning roses, this hot commodity will be your go-to palette.

Use each shade alone or pair them up with your favorite shadows to create endless sizzling eye looks. Some of our new favorites are Hot Spell, our latest terra-cotta obsession, and Strike, a rich reddish brown. Feel like totally going up in flames? Try Wild Thing, a burnt orange shade, or Heist, a rich cayenne, for extra spice. Better yet, you can use these matte shades as a base to pair with your 12-shade Naked Heat palette.

Because you deserve serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you, every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.

Shades included:

INHALE (cream demi-matte)
VIBRATE (soft nude matte)
HOT SPELL (terra-cotta matte)
WILD THING (scorched-orange matte)
HEIST (rich cayenne matte)
STRIKE (rich reddish-brown matte)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/-(All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir) : Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. SHADES HOT SPELL, INHALE, STRIKE, VIBRATE CONTAINS CARMINE

• I've heard mixed reviews about this palette... Is it long...3 Answers
  • Also thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette2 Answers
  • Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too fac...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It’s a nice pallet and worth every penny! Shadows are always pigmented and I love this" in 9 reviews
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love the original heat palette. This one has select shades from the original. This palette is all matte shades. They do give you a decent variety of shades for being a smaller palette. I just wish they would of included some of the shimmery shades as well. I rated a 4 because the pigmentation is nice & true to what they look like, but I wish they would have included some of the other colors I like in the original palette. The packaging is pretty. I would def recommend to someone who is traveling and wants those warm tones to be with them no matter where they go. (The palette will literally fit into your purse, making it easy to take anywhere!)
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I anticipated this pallet and purchased it as soon as it released. I love the colors and although they are similar to the larger heat, I personally do not own that and prefer matte shadows. This pallet is perfect for me!
isabella W.
Good color scheme and get what they were going with this but I just don’t think it’s for me. There is fallout and the price is way to high for this little palette! They are the exact shades from the original “Heat” palette and I just think that it’s unnecessary.
Jessica Q.
I LOVE this mini heat palette! I love the size of it & I love that it’s all mattes. The colors are pigmented, little to no fallout & they blend beautifully! These colors will look gorgeous on everyone, every eye color & every skin tone! Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette
Alex B.
I have never been so excited for a palette release. I signed up for the email list, and when I got notice that it was available, immediately made the purchase without a second thought. I appreciate that the palette encompasses purplish hues to add variety, and always have fun putting this on in the morning
Krista G.
The urban decay naked pallets are great for everyday wear, and going out looks! They have the perfect neutrals to wear during the day and the perfect darker colors to “dress it up” at night or for events. They have a great mix of matte and glitter colors.
Haley B.
This palette is perfection! It is so small, so it is ideal for travel. I love that it has great neutral/basic colors with a pop of orange. I feel like a can create so many looks with it and the colors all blend so nicely.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I love this pallet so much. It’s amazing quality and it’s small so I can carry it around with me. It has great colors and they are so amazing and easy to apply. There’s like no fallout and the colors are so pigmented!
grace B.
ud is one of my favorite brands! this palette is amazing! it’s all warm tones. the shadows are pigmented and full of color. you can created many different looks with this palette. it’s definitely one worth trying.
Jessika S.
Urban decay killed it with this palette! One of my favorite eye shadow palettes ever! It’s a must have! It makes the most sultry sunset colored eye. It’s a must to carry with you wherever you go! Perfect for the summer!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is this little guy worth it or am i better off buying the bigger version?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too faced peachy mattes ? Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat PaletteToo Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is the quality of this one the same as the quality of the larger version?
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Is it worth the money? On the fence about getting it.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in thes product?? 🌸💜💜