BY URBAN DECAY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This is one hot little palette. Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by our own Naked Heat. With five matte shades for lid, crease and liner, plus one demi-matte highlighting shade, it has everything you need to create looks that range from soft and sultry to flat-out fire.

The ultra-compact packaging was made for travel and fits in your smallest purse. But don’t let its petite exterior fool you—it contains full-size pans of our legendary Eyeshadow and a mirror. Emblazoned with burning roses, this hot commodity will be your go-to palette.

Use each shade alone or pair them up with your favorite shadows to create endless sizzling eye looks. Some of our new favorites are Hot Spell, our latest terra-cotta obsession, and Strike, a rich reddish brown. Feel like totally going up in flames? Try Wild Thing, a burnt orange shade, or Heist, a rich cayenne, for extra spice. Better yet, you can use these matte shades as a base to pair with your 12-shade Naked Heat palette.

Because you deserve serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you, every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.

Shades included:

INHALE (cream demi-matte)
VIBRATE (soft nude matte)
HOT SPELL (terra-cotta matte)
WILD THING (scorched-orange matte)
HEIST (rich cayenne matte)
STRIKE (rich reddish-brown matte)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/-(All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir) : Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. SHADES HOT SPELL, INHALE, STRIKE, VIBRATE CONTAINS CARMINE

• I've heard mixed reviews about this palette... Is it long...3 Answers
  • Also thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette2 Answers
  • Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too fac...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It’s a nice pallet and worth every penny! Shadows are always pigmented and I love this" in 9 reviews
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
This little pallette packs alot of heat😎 on a serious note, I do love this palette. It helps me to create the perfect fiery eye. Also helps nicely with smoky looks as well as many others. The shadows are super blendable and creamy. All beautiful matte shades.
Krista D.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this palette. It is one of the only palettes I own that allows me to use every single shade to create a look. I use it several times a week. The warm tones are subtle enough for daytime but buildable enough for more dramatic nighttime looks.
Maddie H.
Pewee Valley, KY
I have the full size palettes for the Naked 2 palette, Smokey eye, the heat palette, and the Naked 3 palette. I do not use anything else because these palettes give the best look and are long lasting. They stay on the eyelid and are easy to apply.
jessie t.
The colors are vibrant and have a lot of pigment. For me I just don’t find them wearable for day to day, more so if I was going out at night. The size of each shadow is pretty generous and overall worth the price, if you’ll use all of them.
RAW Fashion M.
Check out my channel on YouTube @rawfashionmagazine !! These peachy, burgundy, fire-based shadows look good on any skin tone because they have this warmth that everyone wants and looks good on anybody!! Super impressed find out why and don't forget to subscribe!!!
Chelsea G.
This palette is so gorgeous. It’s excellent for when I have to travel. It’s so pigmented and soft and creamy. I love the deep orange color especially. It blends out so nicely. This is definitely one of my faves.
Sam C.
Tried this at a friend's house and I've been thinking about getting it. It looks super nice and it goes on incredibly well. I loved the way it turned out and I'm probably going to get it.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
This is one of my favorite mini palettes from Urban Decay. The colors are warm and highly pigmented. This shadow is very easy to blend! The colors transition nicely! I would purchase this again!
Kaitlin s.
Omaha
This palette is great to create either a day to day look or a more dramatic eye. I bought this at Sephora and use it nearly every day. Great quality and easy to blend. Would recommend to my friends.
Kelly S.
Very nice and pigmented shadows. A good warm-tone palette. But, these colors are more suited for medium-dark skin tones. Even the lightest shade was very dark on me.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is this little guy worth it or am i better off buying the bigger version?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too faced peachy mattes ? Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat PaletteToo Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is the quality of this one the same as the quality of the larger version?
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Is it worth the money? On the fence about getting it.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in thes product?? 🌸💜💜

back