BY URBAN DECAY

This is one hot little palette. Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by our own Naked Heat. With five matte shades for lid, crease and liner, plus one demi-matte highlighting shade, it has everything you need to create looks that range from soft and sultry to flat-out fire.

The ultra-compact packaging was made for travel and fits in your smallest purse. But don’t let its petite exterior fool you—it contains full-size pans of our legendary Eyeshadow and a mirror. Emblazoned with burning roses, this hot commodity will be your go-to palette.

Use each shade alone or pair them up with your favorite shadows to create endless sizzling eye looks. Some of our new favorites are Hot Spell, our latest terra-cotta obsession, and Strike, a rich reddish brown. Feel like totally going up in flames? Try Wild Thing, a burnt orange shade, or Heist, a rich cayenne, for extra spice. Better yet, you can use these matte shades as a base to pair with your 12-shade Naked Heat palette.

Because you deserve serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you, every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.

Shades included:

INHALE (cream demi-matte)
VIBRATE (soft nude matte)
HOT SPELL (terra-cotta matte)
WILD THING (scorched-orange matte)
HEIST (rich cayenne matte)
STRIKE (rich reddish-brown matte)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/-(All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir) : Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. SHADES HOT SPELL, INHALE, STRIKE, VIBRATE CONTAINS CARMINE

• I've heard mixed reviews about this palette... Is it long...3 Answers
  • Also thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette2 Answers
  • Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too fac...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It’s a nice pallet and worth every penny! Shadows are always pigmented and I love this" in 9 reviews
Samantha M.
Dayton, OH
This was my first Urban decay palette. I immediately fell in love. The shadows are so smooth and creamy and are a dream to apply. They are all very pigmented with little fallout. This palette has a great color scheme especially for blue eyes since the orange makes them pop. This palette only has a few shades but is so versatile, you can do a ton of different looks with it. I am sold on Urban Decay shadows.
Sam C.
Tried this at a friend's house and I've been thinking about getting it. It looks super nice and it goes on incredibly well. I loved the way it turned out and I'm probably going to get it.
maya u.
Citrus Heights
THIS WAS SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Very pigmented, long lasting, and SUPER smooth!! Goes great with brown or grey eyes. The formula is great but there is a little room for improvement. Regardless I’d 10/10 recommend
Payton W.
For me this is the best urban decay naked palette!! I love the warmer orangey shades, and I have been really into mattes lately. They are extremely pigmented and blend really well on the eyes. I’m so happy I purchased this palette and I recommend it if you love matte warm shades:)!
Jessica R.
Bonita, CA
I like this palette for my no guess no fuss days. The shadows blend really well and you always get a good eye look with this palette. The third shade is a little darker than it seems and I think that’s the only draw back. I didn’t pick up the full size heat palette and I’m glad because the petite palette is just enough.
marrrrrrisssaaa a.
I own the heat palette but I never carry it with me. This is perfect for a daytime and evening look! On work days I take a color and sweep it in the crease. I also love smoking out the lower lash line as well! There’s a color in there that’s not in the regular heat palette that I LOVE! I’m on the UD site now ordering a back up! A Must Have!
Kayla T.
I really enjoy this palette. I think this is a good product to have if you want to test out the naked heat before spending $50 on the larger one. My biggest issue is that i feels as if I’m making the same eye look with this palette every time. I love the pigmentation of the colors and how well the shadows blend together.
Alex B.
I have never been so excited for a palette release. I signed up for the email list, and when I got notice that it was available, immediately made the purchase without a second thought. I appreciate that the palette encompasses purplish hues to add variety, and always have fun putting this on in the morning
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I was gifted this and I immediately fell in LOVE. The colors are to die for, and you can create any look you are looking to achieve. Urban Decay never disappoints me.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This palette is super bag friendly and perfect for traveling! It’s super easy to use all the matte shades for a quick “no makeup” makeup look to even a fierce eye look.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is this little guy worth it or am i better off buying the bigger version?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too faced peachy mattes ? Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat PaletteToo Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is the quality of this one the same as the quality of the larger version?
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Is it worth the money? On the fence about getting it.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in thes product?? 🌸💜💜