BY URBAN DECAY

This is one hot little palette. Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by our own Naked Heat. With five matte shades for lid, crease and liner, plus one demi-matte highlighting shade, it has everything you need to create looks that range from soft and sultry to flat-out fire.

The ultra-compact packaging was made for travel and fits in your smallest purse. But don’t let its petite exterior fool you—it contains full-size pans of our legendary Eyeshadow and a mirror. Emblazoned with burning roses, this hot commodity will be your go-to palette.

Use each shade alone or pair them up with your favorite shadows to create endless sizzling eye looks. Some of our new favorites are Hot Spell, our latest terra-cotta obsession, and Strike, a rich reddish brown. Feel like totally going up in flames? Try Wild Thing, a burnt orange shade, or Heist, a rich cayenne, for extra spice. Better yet, you can use these matte shades as a base to pair with your 12-shade Naked Heat palette.

Because you deserve serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you, every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.

Shades included:

INHALE (cream demi-matte)
VIBRATE (soft nude matte)
HOT SPELL (terra-cotta matte)
WILD THING (scorched-orange matte)
HEIST (rich cayenne matte)
STRIKE (rich reddish-brown matte)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/-(All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir) : Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. SHADES HOT SPELL, INHALE, STRIKE, VIBRATE CONTAINS CARMINE

• I've heard mixed reviews about this palette... Is it long...3 Answers
  • Also thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette2 Answers
  • Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too fac...4 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette
  • "It’s a nice pallet and worth every penny! Shadows are always pigmented and I love this" in 9 reviews
Erica S.
This is the cutest little palette! I fell in love with the packaging and affordable price. This palette is so small it’s easy to travel with while still having a range of looks you can create. With my blue eyes, the orange tone colors are perfect to make them pop! I love that they are all matte shades because some days you just don’t want to shimmer.

I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who likes warmer toned palettes, needs some more mattes in their life (honestly who doesn’t?), or just needs something small and versatile to travel with!
Adrian T.
Paducah
I really love this palette! Urban decay always has fabulous palettes, and this one is no different! I love the sandy, deserty colors. They are great for neutrals for an every day look or you can use the rusty orange color for a bolder look. The petite size is perfect for the make up bag I keep in my purse. #MyBeautyAwards
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
This travel sized compact is perfect for travel especially this summer. I love warm brown and orange shadows on my tanned skin! The formula of the shadows are nice and easy to blend. I waited to swatch the palette in store and I was pleasantly impressed with the pigmentation! I also love the fact that it has a mirror. The only con that I have is that I received a defective palette. The first shade on the palette was broken when I opened it. The pan was improperly placed on the compact.
Georgia L.
Berkeley, CA
I love this palette and I love how tiny the packaging. I also appreciate how despite the small packaging, they are still full-sized eyeshadows. The lighter colors blend very well but the darkest color takes a little bit more time.
Christine V.
Anchorage, AK
The warm colors are beautiful and pair well with my blue eyes and light skin. I purchased at Ulta for $29 USD, the price seems high but the value wasn't that bad. The lightest shade was a bit orange, so I was unable to use it for brow or inner corner highlight. the packaging is durable and cute. All the shades but the darkest (Strike) blend well. I do wish there was a darker shade to deepen the eye.

Overall I would recommend.
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Ahhh one of my favorite little palettes. I got this as a gift and wasn’t too sure about it, especially with the “limited colors I had to use.” BUT after playing around with it and watching some YouTube videos, I fell in love with it! I had strawberry/blonde hair and it looks gorgeous with the hair tones!
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Phenomenal palette! I love it so much I use it almost every day. The shades are fabulous, they blend like a charm and when you lay that concealer on the eyelid the color payoff is heavenly! Highly recommended.
Angel S.
Byram Twp, NJ
Very satisfied with all my naked palettes , very long lasting deep pans & super pigmented they don’t lose pigment and as long as you prime you’re good it won’t get Creasy . I recommend even tho it’s pricey
Kate S.
Fairport
I absolutely love the color story of this beautiful palette. The brick is so pretty with brown eyes. The pigmentation is sublime. It is a perfect starter set to figure out if you like the product before you invest in the full palette but let me assure you, you will invest!
Charlee P.
Newnan
I am in love with this palette! The colors are very pigmented and rich! I love the fact that this is a completely matte palette. This is my first Urban Decay palette (I'm a Too Faced gal), and I am very happy with it! The palette itself is super adorable too! I would for sure recommend!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is this little guy worth it or am i better off buying the bigger version?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is the quality of this one the same as the quality of the larger version?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too faced peachy mattes ? Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat PaletteToo Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Courtney R.
Will Sephora sell this palette?
Mathilde R.
solrød strand
what palette can you guys recommend i have thinking to buy either the big naked heat or this one. what do you think is best?? i mean they are both expensive!