BY URBAN DECAY

This is one hot little palette. Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by our own Naked Heat. With five matte shades for lid, crease and liner, plus one demi-matte highlighting shade, it has everything you need to create looks that range from soft and sultry to flat-out fire.

The ultra-compact packaging was made for travel and fits in your smallest purse. But don’t let its petite exterior fool you—it contains full-size pans of our legendary Eyeshadow and a mirror. Emblazoned with burning roses, this hot commodity will be your go-to palette.

Use each shade alone or pair them up with your favorite shadows to create endless sizzling eye looks. Some of our new favorites are Hot Spell, our latest terra-cotta obsession, and Strike, a rich reddish brown. Feel like totally going up in flames? Try Wild Thing, a burnt orange shade, or Heist, a rich cayenne, for extra spice. Better yet, you can use these matte shades as a base to pair with your 12-shade Naked Heat palette.

Because you deserve serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you, every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.

Shades included:

INHALE (cream demi-matte)
VIBRATE (soft nude matte)
HOT SPELL (terra-cotta matte)
WILD THING (scorched-orange matte)
HEIST (rich cayenne matte)
STRIKE (rich reddish-brown matte)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/-(All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir) : Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. SHADES HOT SPELL, INHALE, STRIKE, VIBRATE CONTAINS CARMINE

• I've heard mixed reviews about this palette... Is it long...3 Answers
  • Also thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette2 Answers
  • Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too fac...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It’s a nice pallet and worth every penny! Shadows are always pigmented and I love this" in 9 reviews
Naziha B.
Je trouve que la palette est très bien pr Les personne qui n utilise pas toutes les couleurs et se sentent pas obligé d’acheter une palette à plus de 50€ pr ce qu’elle n utilise pas.
Le prix est raisonnable pr la qualité du produit et pratique à trimballer partout car une bonne taille.
Pigmentation évidement top!
Je recommande ++
Jocelyn T.
I recently got this as a gift from a family member and I have been using this everyday. The colours are all so easy to use and work well together. I can create natural looks as well as more intense looks with this palette. If i ever go tracking I bring this because it is small and compact. The shadows are pigmented but are not chalky. They are easy to build up and blend. I think it is a nice gift for someone, it has various colours to get a beautiful look. I was totally regiment this to someone that want more natural eyeshadow looks, but also could make a smokey eye.
Gabrielle H.
Ottawa, ON
I love the colours in this palette and how travel size friendly it is. I don’t usually wear a lot of shimmers there buying this one compare to the original one was an excellent choice for me. I just think a 30$ more for shimmers that resemble themselves is not worth it.
Mona E.
Lovely warm colors eye shadow palette , it is travel friendly, it fits any purse, the colors are perfect for almost every skin tone , its pigmented , easy to blend, the color are perfect for the day time and for professional look , con: a little pricey but it worth it.
by Isabel T.
Toronto, ON
I wanted to try a new palette that had peachy/orange shades and figured I would give this one a try! It is very pigmented, easy to apply and blend, and you can do many looks with the 5 mattes and 1 shimmer. It is easy to travel with and worth the price!
carmen c.
Geneva
I got this palette for free at it's launch at the local mall. Honestly, I wouldn't have bought it by myself, because I already own the original Naked Heat Palette and some colours are similar. But when travelling, this is the perfect transition shades palette, and I can bring with me a colorful palette. I'm happy to own this, but I wouldn't buy it for myself.
Leia S.
Love this little Pallete. It really packs a punch and if you love warm tone eyeshadows I would say this would be a great addition to your collection. Yoi can get a lovely day time look or camp it up with the dark shade for a night look!!
Courtney C.
ajax
I really love this palette! I tend to enjoy buying small sized products as I never finish large ones so this is great for me. The colours are on trend right now and just beautiful. They blend so easily to create unique pretty looks!
Achira I.
Vaughan
If your someone like me who is into the reds, than this palette is great for you. It retails for $66 CA, but there is a petite version that retails for $36 CA. This palette has a lot of fall out in the pan and on the eyes.
Jenny O.
aberdeen
Love this product great colour payoff and was good value for money but was quite pricey. I use this pallet every day and I don’t think there is much room for improvement but it could be cheaper so more people could purchase it but I will definitely buy again.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is this little guy worth it or am i better off buying the bigger version?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too faced peachy mattes ? Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat PaletteToo Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is the quality of this one the same as the quality of the larger version?
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Is it worth the money? On the fence about getting it.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in thes product?? 🌸💜💜