BY URBAN DECAY

This is one hot little palette. Naked Petite Heat is a compact eyeshadow palette featuring six all-new scorched neutrals inspired by our own Naked Heat. With five matte shades for lid, crease and liner, plus one demi-matte highlighting shade, it has everything you need to create looks that range from soft and sultry to flat-out fire.

The ultra-compact packaging was made for travel and fits in your smallest purse. But don’t let its petite exterior fool you—it contains full-size pans of our legendary Eyeshadow and a mirror. Emblazoned with burning roses, this hot commodity will be your go-to palette.

Use each shade alone or pair them up with your favorite shadows to create endless sizzling eye looks. Some of our new favorites are Hot Spell, our latest terra-cotta obsession, and Strike, a rich reddish brown. Feel like totally going up in flames? Try Wild Thing, a burnt orange shade, or Heist, a rich cayenne, for extra spice. Better yet, you can use these matte shades as a base to pair with your 12-shade Naked Heat palette.

Because you deserve serious staying power and shadow that doesn’t flake or fade out on you, every shade in Naked Petite Heat contains our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.

Shades included:

INHALE (cream demi-matte)
VIBRATE (soft nude matte)
HOT SPELL (terra-cotta matte)
WILD THING (scorched-orange matte)
HEIST (rich cayenne matte)
STRIKE (rich reddish-brown matte)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Polyurethane-33, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Calcium Stearate, Magnesium Stearate. [+/-(All shades may contain /Toutes les couleurs peuvent contenir) : Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green]. SHADES HOT SPELL, INHALE, STRIKE, VIBRATE CONTAINS CARMINE

• I've heard mixed reviews about this palette... Is it long...3 Answers
  • Also thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette2 Answers
  • Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too fac...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It’s a nice pallet and worth every penny! Shadows are always pigmented and I love this" in 9 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
If you're into the more recent popular colors like oranges and reds then you're going to love this palette! I have really enjoyed it and to be completely honest the reason why I didn't pick up the full size was because it was just too flipping expensive at the moment! So I opted out for a more affordable version which was the petite heat palette. I can't really compare the two of them because to be fair I've only used the full-sized Urban Decay heat palette one or two times. The petite version, I find myself reaching for quite a bit! And I got it for around $20, even though the recent price is usually about $25. There are few Shades in the palette that I absolutely adore like the shade Wild Thing and I believe vibrate. It has a lovely Frosty shade that is perfect for highlighting you're brow bone area and inner corners of the eye I've also used it to do a spotlight I as the Center shade and it came out absolutely beautiful! The picture I uploaded is not the best look I have come up with using this little palette, but it's the only one that I remembered to take a picture of LOL my eyes are hooded and they're a big pain in the butt! Any of y'all out there have hooded eyes like myself then you know what I'm talking about! So it has a beautiful highlight shaved like I just said, it also has two beautiful light transition shades which I was honestly surprised about when I first saw the palette. It has a beautiful Rich true orange color called wild thing that I love! As well as two more shades one that is almost a burnt orange or an orangish red and one that is a deeper brick red perfect for adding a little bit more definition in the outer corners of your eyes. Personally, I think that was a $20 well spent the formula of the eyeshadows is very nice they're soft and very blendable and there's not a ton of kickback there is a little bit but nothing crazy. The Pigman seems to last a decent amount of time. I think it's a lovely palette for around $25 Urban Decay agent of wonderful job! Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Palette
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
I love warm tones and I loved the Urban Decay Heat palette. So when I heard they were coming out with a mini version, I was ecstatic! I loved the colors. They blended very well together and they were pigmented. The only reason why I am giving it 4 stars is because Urban Decay marketed it as and I quote "Featuring six all-new scorched natural matte shades inspired by Urban Decay's Naked Heat" I only bought this because I thought they were new shades but literally 4-5 of the eyeshadows are exact dupes for the original Urban Decay Heat. If you own the original I wouldn't say you need this palette but if you don't have it this, it would be perfect.
Shawnda C.
Port Orchard, WA
Soo... idk if it's just this palette or the inconsistency it seems to have in some colors. It also may be my searching on my arm. The orange is bomb as you can see, the warmer colors are fine, but vibrate just isn't able to be seen.. it may match my skin to well. Idk to be honest. But it had some fall out when attempting to build up the color. Booo!
Rukee L.
I recently just picked this up at Sephora because some one said that these colors would compliment my blue eyes. And they were so right! Urban Decays naked palettes are always amazing and don't disappoint and their mini size palettes are just as great. They blend perfectly and don't have any fall out. Definitely going to become one of my top used palettes. Will probably have to buy the full size once I run out of this one.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
This palette is perfect for traveling or just on a regular day basis! This little palette of 6 shades can make a natural look or more dramatic look to the eyes! You can keep it anywhere to make a look anytime! I’ve already hit the pan to the shadows! I love the orangey shades in this palette! Recommend this palette!
Zhandra R.
Hollywood, FL
The Naked Heat palette has impressed me. Looking at the colours online, I didnt think I would like the palette as much as the other naked palettes but I was proven wrong. This palette has both matte and shimmery shades that are super blendable! The colours selected are a nice change and they have great pigmentation, especially for medium to dark skin tones.
Nesa W.
Hoquiam
I love how warmmmmmm this palette is! The color scheme is beautiful and I feel beautiful whenever I use this palette on my eyes. The one thing I will say it's a bit dusty, so definitely kick off the excess. But the color payoff is absolutely there! And for this being an all matte palette and a small palette there is a bit a versatility available.
Pooja s.
Oakbrook Terrace
I’m all about natural looks and this is one of the palette that helps me look that look. They have soft colors that doesn’t make you look bold but meshes with your look and makes you look amazing. It’s a bit pricy but def worth it!
Amy R.
Washington DC
I liked the full Heat palette, but I REALLY like the Petite Heat, because I think these six colors allow you to build a multitude of looks, and also can be used as blending shades with other palettes for even more looks. And I LOVE that it’s got a mirror even though it’s a smaller palette.
Emma B.
Newark
I use this almost daily because of the colors. They are perfect for any occasion, whether you are just going to dinner or going out. I have blue eyes and the shadows appear to work for me! The colors come out really pigmented on my eyes. Only down side is that it does not come with a brush, so you have to use your own. Otherwise, I would recommend!
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is this little guy worth it or am i better off buying the bigger version?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Which matte palette is better naked petit heat or too faced peachy mattes ? Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat PaletteToo Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
is the quality of this one the same as the quality of the larger version?
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Is it worth the money? On the fence about getting it.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in thes product?? 🌸💜💜