Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Which Naked Palette should I buy, the original or the second one?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Taylor, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
I would buy both, they are both great and the options are endless if you have Naked and Naked 2
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
I started with the 1st naked pallet because i felt like the colors were a tiny big lighter... plus i figured that way if i loved it i had an excuse to run out and by the second one!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Richmond, KY
4 years, 6 months ago
I use the second one the most
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Mechanicsville, IA
4 years, 7 months ago
^^^^ That's what I did! It's really worth it!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
New Orleans, LA
4 years, 8 months ago
Give in and buy both... YOLO :P
Jill O.
Jill O.
4 years, 8 months ago
While both are great, only one is necessary. I would recommend the second palette because of it has their new formulation for shadows and therefore is creamer and just a better shadow.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
4 years, 10 months ago
I only own the Naked 2 and even though I really do love it, I wish I had gotten the original Naked palette. The shadows are much warmer toned and I feel the colors are easier to work with. Also, it is much easier to find tutorials on the Naked 1 than the Naked 2.
Cate C.
Cate C.
4 years, 11 months ago
It depends on what you're looking for but personally I use the 2nd palette a bit more than the 1st. They're both great palettes but the first one has a it more glitter whereas the 2nd has more shades that work well for me and can be worn in a professional setting. But as I said, it really depends on what you're looking for in the palette.