Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ

Which Naked Palette should I buy, the original or the second one?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
May 30, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
I would buy both, they are both great and the options are endless if you have Naked and Naked 2
Ruby S.
Ruby S.
May 24, 2013, 5:43 p.m.
I started with the 1st naked pallet because i felt like the colors were a tiny big lighter... plus i figured that way if i loved it i had an excuse to run out and by the second one!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
May 22, 2013, 1:28 a.m.
I use the second one the most
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
April 20, 2013, 5:34 a.m.
^^^^ That's what I did! It's really worth it!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
March 21, 2013, 1:42 p.m.
Give in and buy both... YOLO :P
Jill O.
Jill O.
March 16, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
While both are great, only one is necessary. I would recommend the second palette because of it has their new formulation for shadows and therefore is creamer and just a better shadow.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Jan. 22, 2013, 8:38 a.m.
I only own the Naked 2 and even though I really do love it, I wish I had gotten the original Naked palette. The shadows are much warmer toned and I feel the colors are easier to work with. Also, it is much easier to find tutorials on the Naked 1 than the Naked 2.
Cate C.
Cate C.
Dec. 11, 2012, 3:25 p.m.
It depends on what you're looking for but personally I use the 2nd palette a bit more than the 1st. They're both great palettes but the first one has a it more glitter whereas the 2nd has more shades that work well for me and can be worn in a professional setting. But as I said, it really depends on what you're looking for in the palette.

Join Now