Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA

Where can i find the best deal to get one ? i really want one !

Courtney K.
Courtney K.
4 years, 10 months ago
You may be able to find one cheaper on a site such as amazon! I've done research because it is a lot to spend, but I think it's worth the fifty dollars! Also, if you're on Sephora, you may be able to catch them at a good time and get some sort of discount!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Winter Park, FL
4 years, 11 months ago
I agree I hope you bought one! If not, if you join ulta's reward program you get a 20% off coupon once a month or so and get points for purchases! I got my palette 20%off!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
5 years, 1 month ago
Its hard to find a deal on this palette because its so popular. I looked everywhere and couldn't find any deals. Maybe amazon might have some cheaper than $50? Or maybe there will be a deal when it comes to the holidays. I just had to cave in and splurge the $50 and it was totally worth it :)