Christina M.
Prospect Park, PA

What is your favorite combo from the palettes? min is sin on the lid, buck in my crease, and smog on my outer corner...and virgin on the brow bone

Juliette H.
Abbi W.
Abbi W.
Auburn, AL
5 years, 1 month ago
Lately my look has been sin on the inner part of my lid, toasted on the outer, buck in my crease, darkhorse on the outer corner, and virgin as a highlighter in my inner corner and on my browbone.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Long Beach , CA
5 years, 3 months ago
Half Baked on the lid, Buck in crease and working its way to brow bone, Dark Horse just in the crease, and Virgin for the brow bone and inner corner.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
5 years, 3 months ago
I like Virgin in the inner corner and brow bone, Half Baked on the lid, Smog in the crease and Darkhorse in the outer corner. I also really like the combo of Bootycall, Snakebite and Suspect from Naked 2.