Daneny N.
Salem, OR

Naked or Naked 2? I want one but idk which one to try first! i usually do more golden looks not smokey eye! :)

Marelisa R.
Marelisa R.
San Antonio, TX
5 years, 1 month ago
I would say the original Naked has more warm toned colors where as the Naked 2 has cool tone colors. Since you said golden I would go with the original!
Kira S.
Kira S.
Baltimore , MD
5 years, 1 month ago
I think naked one is so much better and the colors are more flattering and less muddy
itzel s.
itzel s.
Waukegan, IL
5 years, 1 month ago
The naked is more toned down and naked 2 is more metalic colors . both are very similar though.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
5 years, 1 month ago
Start at the beginning. Try the 1st Naked palette. It's a staple in any makeup collection.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
5 years, 1 month ago
The original has warmer shades and Naked 2 is on the cooler side. Both are amazing but like you I like the warmer golden/bronzy looks so I tend to go for the original more often. I do really like the brush and mini lip gloss that comes with Naked 2 (and the shadows of course). If you can only get one I would say the original. Otherwise splurge and get both! Totally worth the money!
Amy M.
Amy M.
5 years, 2 months ago
Both have the same gold shadow, so either way, you are set for gold. But when you say "golden" it makes me think you might lean towards warmer colors, if so, Naked original. But if you just like the lighter colors, Naked 2. Naked 2 has more silvery and pinkish tones.