Jen N.
Longview, Tx

I've been looking for a good palette to invest in. Is this worth it?

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
1 year, 7 months ago
I absolutely think this palette is worth it! I use it almost every day to create daytime work-appropriate looks as well as looks for nights out on the town. The versatility alone makes this palette worth it, and the quality, pigment and longevity of the pallet all make it even more so.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
1 year, 7 months ago
I would say definitely! It is a fantastic neutral palette, and I use mine nearly daily. I've had it for just over a year and haven't hit pan on any shade because the shadows are super pigmented. I would say it's only con is that there aren't any matte shadows, all shimmer. But this and the tarte palette are all you really need to create any look you could imagine!