Marian L.

Is the palette worth the cost? How long does it take you to use it up (if using it on a daily basis)? Do you find that you can make a lot of looks with it? I am looking for a versatile palette--would you recommend this one?

Victoria F.
Victoria F.
1 year, 7 months ago
In my opinion I think this specific naked palette has a lot of versatile looks you could create. I've been using this palette for over a year now and I wear it everyday, and it still hasn't hit pan yet :)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Seattle, WA
1 year, 7 months ago
It's all preference...if you want a higher end versatile palette, the naked palettes are great, but I don't think they're worth the hefty price tag. There are alternatives that are cheaper yet great quality. I gave my naked palette away.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
1 year, 7 months ago
It really is in my opinion. The colors are so long lasting and vibrant compared to most drugstore brands. They blends so beautifully with each other too, it's a great investment.