S G.
S G.
I want to try naked however, it's a bit on the pricy side. What would be a less expensive yet good quality brand? I'm getting my feet wet with makeup and I want to make sure that if i spend the money it will be worth the investment!!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
10 months ago
It is a little pricy but honestly well worth it. They last a long time and there is a big difference in how pigmented they are compared to the cheaper alternatives
Rose S.
Rose S.
Orlando, FL
10 months ago
The W7 in the buff palette is almost an exact dupe for the first naked palette. Only major difference is the packaging but the colors are almost exactly the same. It's roughly about $9 you can get it on eBay, I've also seen it at Marshall's. Hope this helped !
CoCo G.
CoCo G.
10 months ago
I love the Naked Palettes have have two of them! I think they offer a variety of different colors that go together that help you create a lot of different make up looks! The colors are pretty pigmented so you can use less of it and try will last longer. They also offer a Naked Basics Palette that has a sampling of some of the colors and is at a lesser price point so you can check out if you like them! Hope this helps!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Omaha, NE
10 months ago
To be honest it is pricey but you get what you pay for. Rather than trying a lesser brand could I advise that you use a tester palette in a store.