Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Albert Lea, MN

I really want to try these palettes out but they cost soooo much. Is it really worth the money?
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
May 28, 2014, 4:51 p.m.
Absolutely! I love my Naked2 palette! It's so versatile and I can get many, many looks out of it. A daytime, natural look, a nighttime, sassy look, anything!
Krystyn L.
Krystyn L.
May 27, 2014, 8:46 p.m.
I own Naked 2 and Naked 3 and use them daily and have for months, the Naked 2 for a year or more. They go a long way and they're super versatile, there are matte and shimmers to play with so you get so many looks from completely natural daytime to smokey eye nighttime looks. I've stopped reaching for anything else in my huge arsenal of palettes. Unfortunately they really don't go on sale since they're exempt from most store sales (Ulta, Sephora) etc. Save up, you'll be glad you did!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
May 27, 2014, 8:32 p.m.
I wanted one of the palettes for such a long time, but held off because I thought they were way too expensive. One day I finally splurged and bought the Naked Palette 2, and it was probably the best make up investment I've made to date. I use it every day, it's really versatile. I can use it during the day, and then use the darker colors if I'm going out. I would highly recommend it! Definitely worth my money.
Ale L.
Ale L.
May 27, 2014, 7:51 p.m.
It will definitely make you forget how much it cost as soon as you use. I was a little bit exceptional and didn't want to spend my money but the product is great. The colors are so true and also it doesn't vanish! I had that problem with my eyelids that every single pigment that I put on will disappear within hours. You will love it.
Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.
May 27, 2014, 6:34 p.m.
YES. The palettes last a surprising amount of time, and they are quality products. The entire Naked series is worth the money.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
May 27, 2014, 5:10 p.m.
They are definitely worth the money! You will get so much use out of them, they are amazing!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
May 27, 2014, 4:25 p.m.
I have all three palettes and I honestly use those three more than any other eyeshadow. The quality is great and the colors are wearable. I have never regretted my purchase. :)
Karla M.
Karla M.
May 27, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
Yes, they will last you a while . But I would tell you not to get all 3. I use Naked 3 the most because I love the natural look. I never really used the other ones Naked1 & 2 are very similar.
Claire M.
Claire M.
May 27, 2014, 4:10 p.m.
For sure! the original naked palette is my all time favorite! I am considering repurchasing it soon.
Christina C.
Christina C.
May 27, 2014, 3:52 p.m.
Yes so worth it! All you will ever need in one palette. Or 3 ;) naked, naked2, naked3 :)

Join Now