Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

I know there are a lot of dupes out there for all of the Naked palettes... if you own the naked palettes and dupes for them... what is the differences? I mean some dupes are dead on... do they wear the same? in the end of the day do they compare with each other?
Taylor Q.
Taylor Q.
Feb. 6, 2014, 6:42 a.m.
I've noticed that a lot of dupes burn my eyes and cause a lot more irritation than the original, and they definitely don't last as long. If you like the palette and want the same results, I'd make the investment. Naked lasts all day, blends well, and the palettes almost literally last forever (:
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Feb. 4, 2014, 2:57 a.m.
The dupes seem to have the similar colour initially but the payoff isn't there, or the product wears away really fast.
Karley S.
Karley S.
Jan. 31, 2014, 2:39 p.m.
Dupes are basically the same color, If you like the Urban Decay Palette colors then you should just buy the palette It's really worth it, It will last you a long time and you can do so many looks with just that one palette. The colors are so pigmented and wear very well! Just get it! You can always return it if you don't like it but I'm sure you will love it!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Jan. 29, 2014, 3:34 p.m.
I have bought all of the original Naked palettes and then the dupes and I've realized that dupes tend to be more greasy and burn your eyes if rub in them or some gets in it.

Join Now