Maria V.
Joliet, IL

I haven't try this palette because of the price? is this worth?

Andrea D.
Andrea D.
fresno
5 months ago
Yes it’s very good it’s so easy to blend and it’s also pigmented I love this palette
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
Yes a must have
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
5 months ago
I have the first naked palette and yes it's definitely worth it the pigmentation on this palette is amazing and you can also use your wet or dry
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
5 months ago
Yes! I have the Naked 2 and I love it! I get every day use out of it and the colors are so pigmented and compact. I never get any fall out and I can do so many different things with it!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
5 months ago
I have the basics and the Smokey pallet. I love them Both, I’m looking at getting the naked 3 because of the more Rosie shades. It’s definitely worth the money ❤️