Maria W.
Maria W.
Vancouver

I have brown hair and brown eyes and medium skin I think (lol) and I really want to invest in one of those two palettes, wich one should I get? I also want it to have the basics (ex: Hilighter, Mattes, Shimmery and brow color, I have dark brow hair). PLEASE HELP ME!!
mariah.hess.98
mariah.hess.98
Aug. 8, 2014, 3:30 a.m.
Any of the three I have the same hair and eyes and skin and I have all three and love all
Leeann L.
Leeann L.
Feb. 22, 2014, 4:48 p.m.
Personally, I'd go for the Naked1. Like you, I have medium skin, brown eyes, and dark hair (almost black). I think the warm tones are more flattering on me. Good luck!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Feb. 11, 2013, 6:26 p.m.
Both of them pretty much have what you're looking for in terms of basics. The good news is that since they're both neutral tones, they'll work for everyone so whichever one you decide on will probably look good on you. This means it's down to your personal preference of colors. I am fair, and I like the Naked2 Palette because the colors are slightly lighter and more daytime wearable in my opinion. Since you say you have medium skin, perhaps you'd like something a little deeper toned, which is why I'd recommend you go for the original one. But at the end of the day don't forget: you can go back and get the other one, no matter which one you choose. Quality-wise they're both amazing.

Join Now