Melissa H.
Melissa H.

I have been wanting to try this product out but afraid to spend that kind of money. Is it worth it?? What makes it so much better than others. I am particularly looking for Naked3. Any help would be great thanks!
Crissy M.
Crissy M.
Feb. 25, 2014, 8:13 p.m.
I currently have the Naked 2. I think it's totally worth the price. It offers a range of colors, and seems to really last a long time.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Feb. 25, 2014, 1:13 p.m.
The ONLY thing I don't like about the Naked palette is that the majority of the colors are shimmery. I like to mix shimmery and matte, because I think it gives a more classic look than BAM! all kinds of shimmer. That is just my personal preference though....I do think the shadows last, but my Maybelline shadows (that I mix with these Urban Decay products) lasts just as long.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Feb. 23, 2014, 2:51 p.m.
It is worth it! If you are looking to try these products on a budget, I highly recommend the 'naked basics' palette. The palette is $28 and it has a great set of neutral pigments you can utilize on a daily basis. http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/eye-makeup/naked-basics/355.html
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Feb. 22, 2014, 9:56 a.m.
I think it is worth every penny. I bought my naked palette three years ago, and it is still lasting me. I just recently bought the other two, and really don't have any other need for another palette or different colors.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Feb. 21, 2014, 11:38 a.m.
If you can afford it, it is absolutely worth it!! I've had mine for a year and use it every day, and you can hardly tell that it's been used. You get so many quality colors, so when you break down the cost per shadow, it's not that much different than any other product!
Amrita R.
Amrita R.
Feb. 21, 2014, 11:38 a.m.
I got my Naked3 Palette when it came out and I absolutely love it! I haven't used any other shadow since then. It's totally worth the money.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Feb. 21, 2014, 1:35 a.m.
If you were to purchase a single Urban Decay eyeshadow they are $18 a piece. $52 for like 12 colors is definitely worth it. UD shadows are so pigmented, a little goes a long way so they will last you forever. The NAKED 3 palette also has all brand new exclusive colors, so they are not sold individually.
Rose H.
Rose H.
Feb. 20, 2014, 3:19 p.m.
Totally worth every single penny! I know it is expensive but it really is worth it!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Feb. 20, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
These shadows are smooth and pigmented. You don't need to use much so it will be a great investment. UD also makes the easiest shadows to blend. The colors are pretty much all you need to do daytime and night time looks. I have sensitive skin and some shadows irritate my eyes.
Kandace S.
Kandace S.
Feb. 20, 2014, 2:22 p.m.
Delaney B.
Delaney B.
Feb. 20, 2014, 2:03 p.m.
It is so worth it! I absolutely love the colors of this palette and the shades are pretty pigmented. This is probably one of the few I would actually spend that kind of money on though. I have had naked 1 for about a year and a half and it still has a lot of shadow left.
Kensi J.
Kensi J.
Feb. 20, 2014, 1:56 p.m.
Okay girlie, I have the naked 3 and if you have blue or brown or hazel eyes the colors that are in this pallet work very well and compliment those eye colors. one thing though the brush that comes with it make the eye shadows a little bit flaky its better after you apply them with the brush, spread it with your finger and it gets better. The pallet comes with 4 sample size eye primers that should last a month!! so over all I would definitely get it and it also has lots of shadows in it so it should last a long time!!! Hope I helped xo-K
Leeny J.
Leeny J.
Feb. 20, 2014, 11:31 a.m.
Totally worth it. amazing
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Feb. 20, 2014, 11:08 a.m.
TOTALLY worth it!! There are so many looks you can achieve with it! Natural, simple, smokey, etc etc! I was on the fence a couple years ago about spending $52 on eyeshadow but it has been so worth it! I don't regret a penny I spent on this palette!
Kami A.
Kami A.
Feb. 20, 2014, 10:19 a.m.
Totally worth it!! And it lasts forever!!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Feb. 20, 2014, 9:51 a.m.
It is worth it. I have Naked3 and I can tell you that the mix of colors from neutral pink-beige/brown's to deeper plum/brown's are extremely flattering on any skin tone and eye color combination. There are shadows with shimmer and without and they will last a long time! You won't be sorry!

Join Now