Melissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this product out but afraid to spend that kind of money. Is it worth it?? What makes it so much better than others. I am particularly looking for Naked3. Any help would be great thanks!
Crissy M.
Crissy M.
Piedmont, AL
3 years, 8 months ago
I currently have the Naked 2. I think it's totally worth the price. It offers a range of colors, and seems to really last a long time.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, KY
3 years, 8 months ago
The ONLY thing I don't like about the Naked palette is that the majority of the colors are shimmery. I like to mix shimmery and matte, because I think it gives a more classic look than BAM! all kinds of shimmer. That is just my personal preference though....I do think the shadows last, but my Maybelline shadows (that I mix with these Urban Decay products) lasts just as long.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Atlanta, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
It is worth it! If you are looking to try these products on a budget, I highly recommend the 'naked basics' palette. The palette is $28 and it has a great set of neutral pigments you can utilize on a daily basis. http://www.urbandecay.com/urban-decay/eye-makeup/naked-basics/355.html
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Killeen, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I think it is worth every penny. I bought my naked palette three years ago, and it is still lasting me. I just recently bought the other two, and really don't have any other need for another palette or different colors.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 9 months ago
If you can afford it, it is absolutely worth it!! I've had mine for a year and use it every day, and you can hardly tell that it's been used. You get so many quality colors, so when you break down the cost per shadow, it's not that much different than any other product!
Amrita R.
Amrita R.
East Meadow, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
I got my Naked3 Palette when it came out and I absolutely love it! I haven't used any other shadow since then. It's totally worth the money.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
3 years, 9 months ago
If you were to purchase a single Urban Decay eyeshadow they are $18 a piece. $52 for like 12 colors is definitely worth it. UD shadows are so pigmented, a little goes a long way so they will last you forever. The NAKED 3 palette also has all brand new exclusive colors, so they are not sold individually.
Rose H.
Rose H.
Carbondale, Pa
3 years, 9 months ago
Totally worth every single penny! I know it is expensive but it really is worth it!
Susan C.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
These shadows are smooth and pigmented. You don't need to use much so it will be a great investment. UD also makes the easiest shadows to blend. The colors are pretty much all you need to do daytime and night time looks. I have sensitive skin and some shadows irritate my eyes.
Kandace S.