Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

I don't wear a lot of makeup, is this palette worth the price?
Gina K.
Gina K.
June 5, 2014, 2:57 a.m.
Absolutely. Naked has various neutral colors like naked or buck (from naked 1). Then it has gorgeous colors like half-baked, sidecar, toasted and gunmetal that has shimmer that you can apply as an accent color of the eyes. And even if this is an accent color it still has pink-brown-grey tone so it's not so popped out (like neon green) One palette will last a long time so it will be worth your money. Also all colors are super pigmented. Enjoy!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
May 27, 2014, 2:18 p.m.
I think if you are trying to get more into make-up this is definitely a good "one stop" palette. It has a good mix of shimmer and matte shades and they last forever! As far as quality and quantity I think it is definitely worth the money.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
May 25, 2014, 10:06 a.m.
Yes, it stays on for hours and the colors still look nice a pretty, I especially love the gold tones, on olive skin it is perfect
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
May 24, 2014, 9:23 p.m.
Decently worth the price colors are very mic end pigmented
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
May 24, 2014, 12:15 a.m.
I believe it's definitely worth the price. You get so many versatile looks w/ one pallet. You can stay neutral or go smoky w/ these shadows..I say go for it! I'm so happy I purchased mine!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
May 23, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
Yes, the colors work for any event and any outfit. It's a great palette for someone who doesn't wear makeup daily like myself!

Join Now