Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I don't wear a lot of makeup, is this palette worth the price?
Gina K.
Gina K.
winnipeg, Manitoba
3 years, 5 months ago
Absolutely. Naked has various neutral colors like naked or buck (from naked 1). Then it has gorgeous colors like half-baked, sidecar, toasted and gunmetal that has shimmer that you can apply as an accent color of the eyes. And even if this is an accent color it still has pink-brown-grey tone so it's not so popped out (like neon green) One palette will last a long time so it will be worth your money. Also all colors are super pigmented. Enjoy!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
3 years, 5 months ago
I think if you are trying to get more into make-up this is definitely a good "one stop" palette. It has a good mix of shimmer and matte shades and they last forever! As far as quality and quantity I think it is definitely worth the money.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Council Blfs, IA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, it stays on for hours and the colors still look nice a pretty, I especially love the gold tones, on olive skin it is perfect
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Maywood, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
Decently worth the price colors are very mic end pigmented
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
I believe it's definitely worth the price. You get so many versatile looks w/ one pallet. You can stay neutral or go smoky w/ these shadows..I say go for it! I'm so happy I purchased mine!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, the colors work for any event and any outfit. It's a great palette for someone who doesn't wear makeup daily like myself!