Mouang S.
San Pablo, CA

How many of you feel like this is the best product that you've tried so far? have you even bought it to try it out first?

lisa b.
lisa b.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I bought it i love it and its my second palette i use it every day it last forever , best eye shadows so far
Carmarie M.
Carmarie M.
Providence, RI
4 years, 3 months ago
I do feel like one of the best products I have ever tried.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Austin, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
I literally use the naked palette every day as part of my makeup routine. IT is seriously the best $50 I've spent on makeup. It's also great when I travel and don't have a ton of makeup eyeshadows packed in my bag. Such a space saver.
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
Coral Springs, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
I bought it and really like it.