Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.

Has anyone tried the third palate yet? I haven't experienced with it too much yet, but I find that the colors aren't as pigmented as the other palates. Any recommendations for a soft look without harsh lines, without compromising the color payoff?
Paisley C.
Paisley C.
Dec. 19, 2013, 1:42 p.m.
I have the Naked 3 palette and I love it! The colors are very light and neutral so you could use the palette for everyday makeup and the colors go with everything
Tosha A.
Tosha A.
Dec. 17, 2013, 7:31 p.m.
I own Naked 3 and I love it. I feel like the colors are very pigmented. I use so little to get the desired level of color and I wear more eyeshadow than many. The entire palette is mind blowingly beautiful. This is by far my favorite palette ever.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Dec. 16, 2013, 8:27 p.m.
I have tested some of the colors on my skin tone (very pale with pinkish undertones) and I really loved the rose-gold look. I think the color payoff is actually pretty similar to the Naked Palette. The colors are pretty similar but tend to have a more rose-like sheen. I am definitely going to buy it after the holidays because I loved what I tested. I think that the colors themselves blend more into the skin because they have pinker tones so that could explain less pigmentation. Sometimes primer, or specific brushes can make all the difference!

Join Now