Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH

Does anyone know about how much this is? And is it worth the money? I love to do smokey eyes and this looks like it would be great for that!
Mary D.
Mary D.
July 15, 2013, 5:21 p.m.
Buy it cheaper on eBay or google it and you can find a smaller retailer that sells it for less.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
July 2, 2013, 3:52 p.m.
OMG this is the best palette ever I love it I love all the colors and how they look on even the brush they come with is awesome . I bought mine for 50 at ulta . I love it !!!!!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
June 30, 2013, 4:31 a.m.
$50 at sephora
Megan H.
Megan H.
June 29, 2013, 11:21 p.m.
Everywhere I have ever seen it (Ulta, Sephora, Amazon) it is $50. At Ulta and Sephora if you spend $50 or more you get free shipping and either site/store, but usually Ulta, often has a free gift with purchase. Most of these palettes come with a travel sized Primer Potion eye shadow primer which is perfect, but the Naked2 Palette usually comes with a travel size Lip Junkie lip gloss. If you spend over $25 at sephora.com you can usually get a free gift add on which can sometimes be really awesome - you just have to enter the coupon code at checkout and sometimes you have to be a VIB member. Compare sites to see which has the better deals for add ons and free gift with purchases.
Rachelle K.
Rachelle K.
June 25, 2013, 2:44 p.m.
If you order on ulta.com it is $50 with free standard shipping. This is a must have! It is the best palette I have EVER had! I would pay $100 for it!!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
June 25, 2013, 1:51 p.m.
Totally worth it!! I've used this palette daily for a year and a half! And I'm not even close to running out of any colors! The shadows blend so well and look flawless on every skin tone! It's definitely worth the investment. It's the only palette that I have to have.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
June 25, 2013, 1:22 p.m.
I got mine for $50 at Ulta. I am a makeup artist and I LOVE this product, I wear it every single day and recommend it to everyone! The colors are great for a smoky eye or for that naturally beautiful look. Best $50 I ever spent!
adeena a.
adeena a.
June 23, 2013, 11:31 p.m.
The price has gone down to 50 dollars actually (: if I had the money I would totally buy it. I think if you aren't the type to wear make up everyday don't buy it! Unless you like going for a neutral and smokey eyes at outings then I guess its worth its money
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
June 22, 2013, 1:43 p.m.
It's $60 on Sephora, but I think it's definitely worth it. The colours are so complimentary of each other that you could create any combination of smokey eye.

Join Now