Allie K.

Do you think this product is worth the price? I am having a hard time finding eye shadows that stay in place all day and I have heard good things about this but I don't want to spend the money if it won't work.

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
2 years ago
Absolutely!!! For one they are beauiful even more so on and it stays on all day. I have had mine for almost 2 mths and it still looks brand new, and i use it just about everyday. This one is actully my fav. I love it
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Puyallup , WA
2 years ago
These shadows are definitely worth the price! I have all of the naked palettes, and though the Naked 1 is not my favorite of them, I do use it very often. The colors blend well and stay in place all day especially using the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
2 years ago
These last, plus when you buy the palette you will get 3 small packets of urban decay's eye primer. This makes them last longer.