BY URBAN DECAY #10 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This long, lean, and seductive case is packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. The shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal in a variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte. This versatile palette can take eyes from work to evening looks. The mirrored case also features a professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush for effortless application.

• I've always wanted to try the Naked palette but never have becaus...834 Answers
  • I am a beginner and I don't apply eyeshadows very frequently. Do ...148 Answers
  • Who loves it:)333 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product " in 336 reviews
  • "It contains gorgeous, super pigmented colors that are buttery smooth, blend beautifully and are perfect for all eye colors and skin tones." in 329 reviews
  • "I use it because it has all the basic colors to make an everyday makeup, but also allows you to create different looks for the night ime as well." in 312 reviews
  • "Not only are there 3 different palettes, plus travel versions, there are many different combinations of color choices too." in 307 reviews
  • "I love this palate this is my favorite..I use this everyday..perfect for smokey eye..it also be a dramatic look specials day at nights " in 297 reviews
H Y.
So I went to Sephora two weekends ago totally planning to buy only what I needed, but ended up purchasing this bad boy here as well. And yes, I’m a bit behind on this bandwagon, but since I already had the Naked 2, when the 3 came out, I didn’t see a point in spending another $54 on the new one. But somehow the sales lady convinced me to think about it &&& THEN I convinced myself that I NEEDED it. Do I regret buying it? Absolutely not!! While the Naked 2 has very earthy, taupe-based hues, the Naked 3 has an overall rose gold theme that ranges from shimmery pink to a black metallic with rosy micro glitter. You can get a wide variety of looks from wearable daytime to dramatic evening. I find that to make the eyeshadows last longer, use primer. The pigmentations for this palette is pretty good; however, I do wish the metallics/shimmers were just a little more pigmented as I find I have to dampened my brush to get a solid application; also, the metallics/shimmers do have fallout. But aside from that, I think this palette is worth it.
Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this Palette from Urban Decay- until their most recent Heat Palette was released this was my favorite Palette, and I impinge probably most customers favorite. I bought this at Macy's- the Palette was sold out at Sephora and everywhere else at the time so I put an order in for Macys- they called me at work when it came in and I ran down there on my lunch break (kind of silly but I love eyeshadow Palettes). This Palette is so versatile- you can create neutral looks and warmer looks because  their are both colors included in the Palette which is what I think makes it so great. If you are going on vacation you could get away with only bringing this Palette- you can also use the light pink color for a highlighter if you wanted to save some room in your luggage. The pigments of these shadows blend very easily and don't explode in your palette container- they last a very long time. I have had this palette for years and I still use it (the colors are still up to par with when I bought it). My little sister bought it after me and this is still the only Palette she uses.
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
I started my urban decay obsession a few years ago with this palette. I purchased this at Ulta for $50 originally, and I used this palette until i ran out of my favorite colors about a year and a half later. All of the colors are so pigmented, and you get so much for your money including a brush that I still have, multiple palettes later. After I ran out of the original Naked, I purchased Naked 2. I like this palette as well, but I like the brown tones in Naked better when I was going for a more natural, neutral look. After I used most of my Naked 2, I purchased Naked 3. I also got a free urban decay eyeshadow primer with the purchase of each. I feel that you can't go wrong with naked palettes, multiple colors to choose from, and they are so pigmented you only have to use a little, so the palette lasts for a long time! I will continue to purchase Naked palettes as long as I like the colors and feel I can get every day use from them. I would recommend this palette to any beauty lover looking for an essential go to eyeshadow palette. I think its well worth the $50.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have been hearing such rave reviews about this pallette and been thinking of buying it ever since. I finally got a chance to try it out when I got this palette as a birthday present. It is the perfect present. Urban Decay palettes never dissapoint & same it true for this pallette as well. The shades are perfect for a daytime get together or special evenings. You can also combine two shades to get a more dramatic look. The shades look great either ways. The pigmentation is good & the color stays for a long time. The shimmer does fallout while application so I need to be cautious while applying this eyeshadow so my makeup doesn't get ruined. For removing this I use cleansing oil & it comes off really easily without any issues. I have been using it for lots of ocassion & I am sure I will be buying this palette once again, as soon as I run out of this one.
Juniper S.
Okay. I'm going to start this off by saying yes, it will work differently for every person. This is just my experience. I use this pretty often because I have yet to go get a new palette. If I wear any of the shades on a normal day, it barely lasts me 3 hours. I do not have oily or dry eyelids, they're pretty normal. When I get home and look in a mirror all of the eyeshadow has worn off except for some near the roots of my lashes, it looks as if I have on sparkly eyeliner or something. Also, when I'm applying it, there is an unnecessary amount of fallout. I've tried primers and everything and nothing helps it. I can't believe how excited I was when I first got it. From all of the good reviews, I thought it would be some miracle palette. I gave it an extra star because the colors are pretty, especially toasted which is my favorite. In the end, I wouldn't recommend it, but you'll have to try it out yourself. From my perspective, it's not worth the money.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Oh, the Naked palette. This thing started a neutral palette CRAZE back in the day, and because of that, I picked one up from Sephora as one of my first ever higher end eyeshadow purchases. It's...alright.

The color selection is beautiful, but I do wish there were more matte shades. The packaging is nice and sturdy, but the outside cover does get insanely dirty very quickly. My biggest problem with all three Naked palettes, this one included, is the eyeshadow formula. It's just not wonderful. It takes a lot of building up to get a highly pigmented look, and the blendability isn't fantastic. It takes a lot of work to get a blown out look.

This palette was truly the start of something new in the makeup world, and I appreciate it for that...but in terms of quality, there's just so much better out there.
Krissy L.
Fairburn , GA
I've been a fan of urban decay for a few years, but I think this is my favorite eyeshadow palettes from the Naked line. I love the blend of light to dark and neutral to color. My favorite color is the "Sidecar." It's a simple pink that makes a beautiful difference. The only thing I didn't like about the palette is that if I want the color to be more pronounced,  I have to make sure I put on more concealer and eyeshadow than usual and sometimes it still isn't as visible as I'd like. Aside from that, I would definitely recommend this product, especially for a natural look!
Jennifer M.
I have to say, this is the first UD eyeshadow I have ever purchased. I usually only use bargain store make up, so this was a huge purchase for me. But I have to say, it was well worth the money! For someone who doesn't like to wear a lot of make up, and just wanting to keep the natural look, this palette is perfect! I loved that it went on really even and blended really well. It lasted all day. The colors are extremely pigmented. There was a great selection of base, lid and crease colors in different finishes. I think from now on I will be splurging and spending a little more money on Urban Decay eyeshadow products.
Chandler M.
Delray Beach, FL
When I think back to first eye shadow pallets, the Naked palette by Urban Decay is definitely number one ! The palette contains gorgeous neutral colors that can opt for a more natural looking daytime wear . All the while being easily buildable for an evening look as well ! However, one of the only difficulties I found with the Naked palette by Urban Decay, is the intensity of the pigments are not as strong as I have found in other palettes; meaning you use more for the same look you are trying to achieve with say with deeper pigmented pallets . Because of this, I found myself running out of my favorites far more often than other shadows I've used ! Also an eyelid primer is absolutely necessary when using ! With all this said, I will continue to purchase and use the Naked palette by Urban Decay bc as stated previously, it truly has some of the best day to night colors I cannot live without !
member-262b9
This was the first higher-end palette that I've bought, and over the years I've bought many other palettes, but the naked palette is definitely the one that I go back to. Compared to the Lorac Pro, I prefer this more just because the colors are very easy to control and blend. Sometimes the lorac pro would be too buttery and I would accidentally pick up too much product. In addition, there are more mid-tone shades compared to the lorac pro, which flatters my skin and eye color. Personally for my everyday makeup, I would use buck and naked on the outer crease, darken the outer crease even more with darkhorse, and use my ring finger to pat sin all over the eyelid. The only downfall of this palette is that it does not include a matte highlight shade, which I felt could compliment the palette very well. Overall, this is a palette that I have been religiously using, and I hadn't even hit pan! Great value, and I would recommend this to anyone who is starting out with makeup and don't know what to invest in!
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
I've always wanted to try the Naked palette but never have because of the price. Is it really worth the cost?
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Which would you prefer? Naked or Naked 2? ;)
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it:)
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Who is dying for a NAKED 3!?!?!
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
I don't own a Naked Palette from Urban Decay. This is a palette that I pretty much am willing to buy, it's a bit pricey though. I've heard amazing things about it, I went to Sephora and Ulta and compared each palette side by side, I'm stuck on which one to get! WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET?!