This long, lean, and seductive case is packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. The shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal in a variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte. This versatile palette can take eyes from work to evening looks. The mirrored case also features a professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush for effortless application.

Would you review this ❤️
Las hay en diferentes tonalidades ? me encantaría recibir una muestra
How’s the pigmentation?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Palette!
Product Highlights
I love the naked palette!!!! i don't own the 2nd one yet but i will be getting it soon! The original one is so pigmented & has some of the best colors & textures i have ever used!in reviews
...matte colors in each however, I love my shimmer so it works. Have amazing neutral colors and I always get compliments on my eye make up.in reviews
These palettes are the BEST!! They are long lasting and have the best color selection i have seen. The only downside is that they are pretty pricey!in reviews
i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product in reviews
...buttery smooth, blend beautifully and are perfect for all eye colors and skin tones.in reviews
Christy M.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
I’ve had this one some time and I really like it. I was always my go to palette for working in the office mainly because it just goes on nicely and looks good
Karina R.
Vancouver, WA
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Karina R.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
I bought this palette as soon as it came out because the colors are just dazzling to me and neutral colors are my thing and gold it's just something I can't resist! Urban Decay did not let me down! I created an absolutely beautiful I look for Christmas this year it was simple yet stunning and I got so many compliments on it.
Amber V.
Temple, TX
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Amber V.
This is my favorite pallet! So many different ways to style your eye shadow . The price is good
Melanie H.
Corp Christi, TX
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Melanie H.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
This was my first high end palette. The palette that started my love for makeup. Formula is amazing and super pigmented. I loved it so much that i got the naked too palette when it came out. I highly recommend this one.
Evey B.
Norton, VA
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Evey B.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
I've yet to meet a make-up lover that does NOT own at least 1 Urban Decay Palette! Seriously! Everyone and their mother has one and that's because the color contrast is terrific for smoky eye contour. The only reason it's missing a star is because it does need to be re-applied 2-3 times a day for the best look (depending on your eye primer) so maybe I'm just a make-up snob, idk. I still use this palette every week. 👀😍👀
Dipali B.
Atlanta, GA
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Dipali B.
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Dipali B.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette I love the colors from this eyeshadow pallet. It has gorgeous colors that are easily blendable and they also stay on all day!
Olena L.
Valencia, CA
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Olena L.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
Amazing palette! Urban decay Honey palette. Fantastic colours, minimum fell outs, long lasting, blends well. Purchase from Sephora for Black Friday sale, very happy with my purchase. Good quality!
Trinidee M.
Benbrook, TX
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Trinidee M.
Naked eyeshadow palette is a great investment. The shadows last forever and really flatter your eyes. It is a staple piece. If you are new to makeup this is a good starting palette to experiment with shades
Allison M.
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Allison M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
This pallete is an OG and still one of my favorites! It was the first palette I ever bought from UD. The shadows are very pigmented, creamy, and blendable. Half baked is one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time!! I love to put a little dot of it in the middle of my lower eyelid.
Robin B.
Hollywood, FL
Urban Decay Naked Palette uploaded by Robin B.
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Palette
I have the Naked 3 pallet. The colors in this pallet are very flattering. There is a nice variety of colors to choose from and they can be blended together for different looks. Easy to take with you since it also comes with a two ended brush.

9,183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Budang M.
il y a 2 mois
Urban Decay Naked Palette I Haven't received any Urban Decay Product why is that?
Mandi W. il y a 2 mois
Were you supposed to receive an Urban Decay voxbox?
Tanya P.
il y a 2 mois
Tanya P. il y a 16 jours
UPDATE ON ORIGINAL POST: I finally got the eyeshadow and primer box. It came a few weeks after my post. I did do a review on it and oh my goodness this stuff is fantastic. Keep an eye out you may still get it for those of you that seen it on your page and then it disappeared like mine did