BY URBAN DECAY #2 in Eyeshadow Palettes

This long, lean, and seductive case is packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. The shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal in a variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte. This versatile palette can take eyes from work to evening looks. The mirrored case also features a professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush for effortless application.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product " in 336 reviews
  • "The shadows are high quality, very easy to blend, have little to no fallout, and are long lasting especially when used with a primer or cream shadow base." in 333 reviews
  • "It contains gorgeous, super pigmented colors that are buttery smooth, blend beautifully and are perfect for all eye colors and skin tones." in 329 reviews
  • "I use it because it has all the basic colors to make an everyday makeup, but also allows you to create different looks for the night ime as well." in 312 reviews
  • "Not only are there 3 different palettes, plus travel versions, there are many different combinations of color choices too." in 307 reviews
VE-1103947gabriela t.
VE-1103947gabriela t.
Medley, FL
For me I think it's the best range of colors I've used (and I've bought a lot of eye shadow palettes in recent years, and the desire of many more). I think it's a perfect palette for a young beginner. I use the left side of the palette every day to create a portable appearance, and the right side provides an easy way to make the transition into work night, along with the addition of several exciting bursts of color (toasted and Hustle are beautiful, purple fully portable, while gunmetal is a blue-gray intriguing). This is a full palette, one and done, and works in a variety of skin tones. Some people complain about the comparative lack of the plants in this range of colors, so if you do not like glow this probably is not for you, but the two dunks in this palette (naked and Buck) are well selected and perfect as transition tones / light fold medium individuals. The formula is super creamy and easy to use, without being powder or fallout prone like many other palettes boot frequently recommended (eg LORAC, Modern Renaissance). The pigmentation is phenomenal. You never have difficulty using this palette, if it comes up with combinations and apply them to my eyes; I can not say the same for any of my other pallets. I route which makes my eyes.
sarah B.
sarah B.
Mc Alpin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can look great NAKED! This long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. Choose from a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.

The chocolaty velvet case is emblazoned with the word 'NAKED' in gold foil lettering. (Just wait 'til your friends see you pull this sexy thing out of your bag. Jealous!)

This is a shadow palette EVERYONE can use, and a truly spectacular gift. Experiment with office-appropriate neutrals, summertime bronzy looks or sultry smokiness. With such a diversity of neutral shades at your fingertips, there's more to neutral than meets the eye.

Shade Descriptions: Virgin (cool pale beige shimmer), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (nude matte), Sidecar (beige shimmer w/silver micro-glitter), Buck (fawn brown matte), Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Darkhorse (deep mocha shimmer), Toasted (antique copper penny shimmer), Hustle (plum-brown satin), Creep (onyx shimmer w/gold sparkle) and Gunmetal (dark metallic gray shimmer w/silver micro-glitter).

Includes sample card UD Eye Shadow Primer Potions in Eden, Anti-Aging, Original and Sin.
Missy F.
Missy F.
Corona, CA
when this naked palette first came out, I knew I had to have it, and it was actually my first prestige neutral eyeshadow palette I had ever purchased, and many years later, out of all of the eyeshadow palettes that i own (and i own a TON now, WAY too many), this is definitely one of my absolute favorite palettes that i can always count on to give me a ton of looks no matter what the occasion calls for. I LOVE sin and virgin, they are light enough for my fair skin to make my eyes look nice and bright and pop, and I blend them out with whichever matte neutrals I feel like for the day, and in a matter of a few minutes, I have a gorgeous, smooth, effortless look that looks like it took me a LOT longer to create! Urban decay in general has one of the best formulas when it comes to eyeshadows, they are so creamy and soft, but they aren't too soft where they crumble and get all over the place just from putting my brush into a color. if you don't have a neutral palette like this, or if you have never purchased a "higher end" price/brand eyeshadow palette and want to know which one is the perfect one to start with, this is your palette, no doubt about it!!!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
I wasn't really into makeup until recently and I had always heard from friends how much they loved their Naked Palettes. I thought that they were all crazy for paying over $50 for some eye shadow. However after I got more intrigued by eye shadow I really wanted to get something that would work well for a neutral eye. I did my research and this palette came up a lot. It's easy to use and you can get many, many looks from it. I use it every time that I wear eye shadow and I wear it with e.l.f. eye primer. It stays on all day and the pigmentation is nice. Yes it's expensive but totally worth it. It goes on well and isn't too chalky or buttery. I like to put the shades naked and buck in and above my crease, darkhorse in my outer corners and sin or sidecar directly on my lid. It's a great neutral look. I also like the double-ended brush that came with it. I use it with the palette. I purchased this item at an outlet mall store (can't remember which one) and got 10% off which was nice! If you can, I would use a coupon with it. It helps to soften the blow of spending so much $$$!
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Palette
Okay, so I buy all my makeup from drugstores, so I couldn't understand why an eyeshadow palette would cost close to $50. But after seeing all the hype about it, and seeing how pretty the colors looked I decided to check it out. I went to Sephora and lightly ran my finger over the "Half Baked" color. I was surprised to see a highly pigmented beautiful gold swatch on my finger. I could immediately tell the difference between this shadow and those you'd buy from a drugstore. If butter came in a powder form, this is what it would feel like. And after it got it on my finger, I rubbed it against my arm, expecting the color to wear off; usually, with cheap eyeshadows, you rub your fingers together and the color's gone. Not with this one. Also I have heard many people say that this is *the* palette for creating almost any look you can imagine (that doesn't involve bright colors), and upon seeing the colors in person, I think so, too. The packaging is also quite sophisticated looking and compact. Seeing that these are so pigmented, I also imagine they will last quite a while.
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this palette for almost 4 years and I have not hit pan with any of the colors! This palette is super long lasting and versatile. I love the colors and the formulas of the eyeshadow. The eye shadows are all very pigmented and they're great for a neutral or smoky look! My favorite color has to be half-baked which is the golden color that a lot of palettes don't have to offer; other palettes usually make it way too shimmery or bold for my liking. I like how these eye shadows are eye popping but very neutral as well. The packaging of the product is also very nice! Presentation always catches my attention and the eye shadows are all encased in a felt brown case! The product also provides you with a double ended eyeshadow brush which I use all the time! I like how one end offers a smaller brush for precision and the other end is a fluffy brush for blending. Definitely my go-to palette! I think everyone should have at least one Naked palette in their possession. It'll go a long way and all these colors fit all occassion.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Review for: Urban Decay Naked Palette
This was the first higher-end palette that I've bought, and over the years I've bought many other palettes, but the naked palette is definitely the one that I go back to. Compared to the Lorac Pro, I prefer this more just because the colors are very easy to control and blend. Sometimes the lorac pro would be too buttery and I would accidentally pick up too much product. In addition, there are more mid-tone shades compared to the lorac pro, which flatters my skin and eye color. Personally for my everyday makeup, I would use buck and naked on the outer crease, darken the outer crease even more with darkhorse, and use my ring finger to pat sin all over the eyelid. The only downfall of this palette is that it does not include a matte highlight shade, which I felt could compliment the palette very well. Overall, this is a palette that I have been religiously using, and I hadn't even hit pan! Great value, and I would recommend this to anyone who is starting out with makeup and don't know what to invest in!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is everyone's first high end palette for good reason. It's gorgeous and so beginner friendly. The color combinations are easy and you really can't go wrong with any combination with this palette. The shadows are super pigmented with no streaky or patchy colors. The formula is super silky and buttery which in turn makes these shadows blend easily and seamlessly without looking muddy even as the day goes on. The lasting power is uncompared at this price point. These shadows stay looking pigmented and perfect all day and evening even without a primer or on extremely oily skin. I've hit pan on many of these colors because they are so gorgeous and easy to use. The colors are universally gorgeous on any skin tone and undertone, hair and eye color, etc.
You literally cannot go wrong purchasing this palette.
Do not buy this palette from anywhere but a big, reputable chain or website that deals in real high end makeup. If you buy from a person make sure they can prove their purchase.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
San Antonio, TX
I held off for so long on getting this palette, but I feel like this is most girls' first high end palette they get. While it a nice color palette, the pigmentation leaves a bit to be desired. I feel like I really have to build the color up a lot, and you definitely need to make sure you have a good primer (I personally prefer Too Faced Shadow Insurance to UD Primer Potion). It did stay on me all night (I also made sure to set with UD DeSlick setting spray), so despite the issue of having to build the color, it did stay decently after you build it up enough. This palette retails for $54 at Ulta or Sephora. Is it worth that? In my opinion, no, but luckily I got it for about $15 off at Ulta when I redeemed some points. I do think there are better neutral palettes out there. I would recommend trying out the Lorac pro palettes, with similar shades. 4 stars only for the color selection, wear time and fact it comes with a brush. Would have been 3 stars if it weren't for the free brush!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Let me start off by saying, I'm only giving it 4 stars for the nudes! All 3 of the NAKED palettes and all Urban Decay eye shadow's I have found to have too much fallout, so I feel like I'm gracious in rating it at a 4. You are going to want to use an eye primer when you use these palette's because some of them are so light that if you're oily at all like myself, they will dissapear within the first few hour's if you don't. This was the first palette that I purchased and got me into my enormous love of going into a palette purchasing frenzy. It's a great starter palette for when you're just getting into makeup. As you can see I haven't used this one much and I also have the third NAKED palette. I'm not much for the first. Each palette have some of the same shades inside of them. I wish Urban Decay could have gone with all different shades but overall it's decent and I'm still happy with my first purchase! :)
LASTLY, I have to warn all ladies to purchase @ a store, too many fakes!
lacey m.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
I've always wanted to try the Naked palette but never have because of the price. Is it really worth the cost?
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Which would you prefer? Naked or Naked 2? ;)
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it:)
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
I don't own a Naked Palette from Urban Decay. This is a palette that I pretty much am willing to buy, it's a bit pricey though. I've heard amazing things about it, I went to Sephora and Ulta and compared each palette side by side, I'm stuck on which one to get! WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET?!
Janine S.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who is dying for a NAKED 3!?!?!