Urban Decay Naked Palette
This long, lean, and seductive case is packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. The shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal in a variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte. This versatile palette can take eyes from work to evening looks. The mirrored case also features a professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush for effortless application.see more...
Top Questions See all 32,139 Q&A
- "I love the naked palette!!!! i don't own the 2nd one yet but i will be getting it soon! The original one is so pigmented & has some of the best colors & textures i have ever used!" in 7731 reviews
- "I use these two pallets daily! Although expensive at first, the investment is cheaper than buying each eye shadow individually. It does have a lot of shimmer, maybe two matte colors in each however, I love my shimmer so it works. Have amazing neutral colors and I always get compliments on my eye make up." in 4320 reviews
- "These palettes are the BEST!! They are long lasting and have the best color selection i have seen. The only downside is that they are pretty pricey!" in 2103 reviews
- "i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product " in 336 reviews
- "It contains gorgeous, super pigmented colors that are buttery smooth, blend beautifully and are perfect for all eye colors and skin tones." in 329 reviews
**On a more serious note.
This is truly, truly a great palette. It is holy grail vibes. The pigmentation, and formula are out of this world. If you’re new to makeup, don’t really quite know, the basics.
This is a wonderful high-end, starting out palette. The shades are beautiful. The blendability is fantastic. (I hope that’s a word) if not, it should be. Anyways, I highly recommend. It’s a top palette for a reason, and if you’re looking for even more reasoning before buying it. Even a little hesitant. Since it is $54, it is honestly worth it. You can only be the judge of it yourself, and when you take that chance. You’ll appreciate , and love your decision. Even years from now.
'Buck,' 'Naked' and 'Virgin' are the perfect basics. 'Half Baked' is this beautiful, highly pigmented gold. It's a rich gold (like honey, with tones of brown rather than yellow), and dusty - not like liquidy gold glitter. It packs on though. I've noticed other shimmery shades usually leave sparse traces of sparkles with little pigmentation (unless liquid eyeshadow). But not the metallic shades of the Naked Palette.
I love doing sunset-colored makeup and topping it off with this golden-brown above my top lash line. The darker colors make for the perfect eyeshadow that I apply with a thin angled brush.
This palette, however, isn't really a one-and-done sort of thing. If you like exploring new base shades and looks, then this is only really limited to matte basics and metallic smokey eye.
The color selection is beautiful, but I do wish there were more matte shades. The packaging is nice and sturdy, but the outside cover does get insanely dirty very quickly. My biggest problem with all three Naked palettes, this one included, is the eyeshadow formula. It's just not wonderful. It takes a lot of building up to get a highly pigmented look, and the blendability isn't fantastic. It takes a lot of work to get a blown out look.
This palette was truly the start of something new in the makeup world, and I appreciate it for that...but in terms of quality, there's just so much better out there.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos