Urban Decay Naked Palette
This long, lean, and seductive case is packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. The shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal in a variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte. This versatile palette can take eyes from work to evening looks. The mirrored case also features a professional-quality, cruelty-free Good Karma Eyeshadow Brush for effortless application.see more...
Top Questions See all 31,851 Q&A
- "i really love urban decay makeup ive used it for a long time and its great its easy to apply and i love the colors i wear makeup just about everyday and i love this product " in 336 reviews
- "It contains gorgeous, super pigmented colors that are buttery smooth, blend beautifully and are perfect for all eye colors and skin tones." in 329 reviews
- "I use it because it has all the basic colors to make an everyday makeup, but also allows you to create different looks for the night ime as well." in 312 reviews
- "Not only are there 3 different palettes, plus travel versions, there are many different combinations of color choices too." in 307 reviews
- "I love this palate this is my favorite..I use this everyday..perfect for smokey eye..it also be a dramatic look specials day at nights " in 297 reviews
Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
The color selection is beautiful, but I do wish there were more matte shades. The packaging is nice and sturdy, but the outside cover does get insanely dirty very quickly. My biggest problem with all three Naked palettes, this one included, is the eyeshadow formula. It's just not wonderful. It takes a lot of building up to get a highly pigmented look, and the blendability isn't fantastic. It takes a lot of work to get a blown out look.
This palette was truly the start of something new in the makeup world, and I appreciate it for that...but in terms of quality, there's just so much better out there.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos