Urban Decay Naked On The Run

A limited-edition, all-in-one travel palette loaded with exclusive eye shadows, blush, bronzer, lip gloss, and mascara everything needed for a complete Naked makeup look. Get a polished look with this unique palette. Each of the six exclusive eye shadow shades is formulated with Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, long-lasting power, and blendability. The creamy, award-winning 24/7 Eye Pencil glides on smoothly and dries down to leave a fade-free finish. The full-size lip gloss is created with nourishing rosehip seed oil and infused with Hyaluronic Filling Spheres™, vitamin E, avocado oil, and shea butter to condition lips. The triple-black pigments in the Perversion Mascara leave lashes with deep, bold black color. It's formulated with Hairdensyl, a complex blend of proteins and amino acids (including marine glycogen), which is known to support lash growth. The ultimate travel kit for Urban Decay fans, this palette offers the perfect array of neutrals for day and night looks. Each shade in Naked on the Run is designed to work perfectly together and makes it easy to achieve a range of makeup looks from subtle to sultry. When you want to change up your look, just swap out the liner and the gloss for your favorite Urban Decay shades. Luxurious enough for the most coveted designer bag, but perfectly portable, Naked on the Run is encased in a sleek, highly-metalized rose-gold case topped with mesmerizing artwork. This set contains: - 5 x 0.4 oz Eye shadows in Dive (metallic rose/gold micro-shimmer), Fix (soft taupe matte), Resist (medium metallic taupe), Dare (medium brown matte), Stun (metallic bronze/light gold micro-shimmer) - 0.07 oz All-over eye shadow in 5050 (cool bisque satin) - 0.3 oz Bronzer (medium bronze matte) - 0.3 oz Blush (vibrant pink/light shimmer) - 0.13 oz Full-Size Naked Ultra Nourishing Gloss lip gloss in Sesso (rose/pink shimmer) - 0.13 o

How I get one ? I want one pliss contac me
For being such an Urban Decay lover I'm surprised I don't own this palete. Is it worth the money?
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked On The Run!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love Urban Decay for the sheer reason that they mix their colors very well and coordinate somewhat accurately to a person's skin tone.in reviews
...blush, and bronzer are all awesome and the 24/7 eye pencil has been a holy grail of mine for a few years now.in reviews
The bronzer seemed to make my skin look somewhat powdery and didn't come off as clean as other urban decay products that I have used.in reviews
The colors blend well together, and has perfect colors for an everyday look.in reviews
Absolutely love the colors because they blend well together and looks great on just about everyone. in reviews
Juliauna W.
Louisville, KY
Urban Decay Naked On The Run uploaded by Juliauna W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg this palette is so pretty! The eyeshadow shades are to die for! Definitely recommend as a travel palette as well!
Regan B.
Urban Decay Naked On The Run uploaded by Regan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this is a good pallet for someone just getting into makeup! The packaging is very cute and I love the shades. Giving four stars because the lipstick smells horrible so I never use it, I literally gag just opening it.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Urban Decay Naked On The Run uploaded by Anna G.
This is my favorite all in one face palette. It has a blush, bronzer and 5 naked eyeshadow shades including 3 mattes and 2 shimmers and also comes with a mascara and eyeliner to complete your look. It’s a bummer they discontinued it.
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used this palette so much and it’s the perfect option for taking on trips because it’s got almost everything you need. The colors are perfect for a basic look or for smoky evening looks as well, I’m extremely pleased with this
Mach F.
Orlando, FL
Urban Decay Naked On The Run uploaded by Mach F.
I love this medium sized on the go Pallet . The first two shadows to the left are my fault. This is my everyday look and it makes me look very polished and refreshed. The highlight is just the perfect touch of brightness . Mines is running out!
Claudia I.
White Plains, NY
I got this as a gift and I love it. It had everything you need and it's small enough to carry around with you in a purse or while you're traveling. They eyeshadows are so pretty
Vivian N.
White Plains, NY
Love this palette and the mascara that comes along with it. The lip gloss is great and the eyeliner I wish was a liquid eyeliner since it's what I'm use to but it's not bad. Overall I'm in love with it.
Jeraldine V.
Conyers, GA
I got this last Christmas and I love it! It's perfect for on the go! It has almost everything you will need. (Hint hint urban decay, add the primer and foundation) I don't have to carry my really big make up bag. It's all in one small case. The mirror is great size too. The colors pretty much are versatile for any occasion, mood, or outfit.
Miriam S.
Irving, TX
This product is awesome for on the go because it has everything you need all in one! It's perfect to throw in your bag to make up a full face or just a touch-up. I love makeup! I have literally used this palette almost everyday since I bought it because of the convenience of having everything in one place. Takes the decision making out of having to choose through so many options - especially when running short on time!! You need to grab one of these while they are still available. I literally bought 5 so that I am stocked up since these are limited edition and will be discontinued soon! Just make sure to have a set of travel brushes since they are not included!
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
Very pretty palette. Very pigmented and easy to bland! I love the colors easy to go from day to night. Very versatile. Amazing for traveling. You dont need anything else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige N.
Pleasant Vly, NY
il y a un an
Elaine C. il y a 9 mois
I think it's discontinued as I got mine from Ulta like 5 years ago.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Salma H.
il y a 4 ans
Dorinda G. il y a 3 ans
I can buy ALOT OF MAKEUP IN WHAT I WOULD SAVE IN FREE PIZZA FOR A Year!!!! Lmao!😉
Kayla M.