BY URBAN DECAY

Create a sophisticated, microfine Naked shimmer with Urban Decay’s Naked Illuminated Trio, featuring three all-new shades of UD’s coveted Shimmering Powder for Face and Body. Want that gorgeous just-got-Naked glow all over? Urban Decay introduces Naked Illuminated Trio. This limited-edition set contains three NEW shades of UD’s coveted Shimmering Powder for Face and Body.

Naked Illuminated is a lightweight, baked powder with a sophisticated, microfine Naked shimmer. Each shade contains light-reflecting particles that give your skin a luminous look. Simply dust on this smooth, silky powder wherever you want to create an instant glow for a radiant Naked look from head to toe.

The Naked Illuminated Trio includes an exclusive double-ended brush—so you can get Naked whenever the urge strikes. Use these powders to highlight from your cheekbones to your collarbone and beyond. Because the powders are baked, they provide a high level of just-perfect shimmer with the color payoff of a loose powder, the convenience of a pressed powder and the feel of silk.

Shades included:

• Pyrite (Gold-champagne)
  • Oasis (Marbled Frosted Taupe)
  • Twilight (Iridescent Pink)

Pyrite/Twilight:

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zea Mays (Corn/Maïs) Starch, Silica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hectorite, Benzyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Sorbic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua (Water/Eau), Tin Oxide.

Oasis:

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hectorite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua (Water/Eau)

All Shades May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/ 77492/ 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Trio Shimmering Powder for Face and Body
  • "love the colors and leaves your face looking like a glazed donut. its really worth it and definitely cute colors" in 86 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
The Illuminating trio is a beautiful sparkling trio of colors that I wear when I am going out or to just add a little sparkle to my day. It comes in sturdy cardboard packaging that has a magnetic closures that holds tightly closed. Inside, the too has a mirror and the bottom contains the three colors and brush. The brush is double ended with soft bristles. I typically do not use palette brushes but this brush I do actually use and works great to apply the highlighter color. I was afraid that the blush and contour colors would be too dark but they go on lightly and blend well so I'm left with a light transition of color that sparkles subtly and gives my cheeks a nice pink hue. The highlighter I apply to brighten my face and I love the way it looks on. Ive never used it on my body as I'm not that into sparkling but I'm sure it's look just as pretty on. This was a great set that I'm glad I got my hands on when it was out. I hope they come back with it again.
Maddie K.
Fullerton
This was my starter highlighter bronzer kit that was recommended to me by a Sephora associate. It comes with bronzer, blush and highlighter. The colors are nice - love the bronzer and blush. However, the highlighter isn’t as prominent as I’d like it. Takes A LOT to be able to see it show up and it mostly just sparkles instead of highlights. I’d use it again for the bronzer and blush but get a separate highlighter
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
I fell in love with this when I first saw it! It’s got adorable packaging isn’t super expensive is on the middle end of make up pricing and I love that it comes with multiple options the down side for me is I have to use a primer to make it pop or use an excessive amount if you can even do that with high lighter but I would enjoy it if it could be used by itself
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
This trio has been my go-to since I purchased it. All three shades are great for any look, ANY skin complexion, and anything that needs a little more shimmer! I often dust some over my matte eyeshadows for a bit of a glisten. They are pigmented but not overwhelming or cakey, and the more you add, the more glowy you get!
Adrienne S.
Lubbock, TX
Love this highlighter! I use the middle one every day and really pops with a dewy setting spray. It really gives it a shimmery finish! It’s a mix of sheer and pigmented so it doesn’t look tacky and gives natural glow! I get compliments all the time and I definitely recommend. 4 stars though because I don’t like the brush it comes with, I prefer a fluffier lighter brush!
jess w.
Wonder Lake, IL
I got this as a gift and I really like it! It’s a perfect little kit of three beautiful highlighters. The pink shade is a nice shimmery blush and the white shade is just a pretty silvery highlighter. The brown shade is a little orange on me so I don’t wear that one often. Sometimes I’ll mix them all. The colors look really good in sunlight. Overall, I’d definitely purchase this in the future
Marcia C.
Pittsboro, NC
My go to highlighter.. absolutely love it. Doesn’t wear off after wearing for a long time (which I love) . Got mine at ulta. It’s def not cheap.. pretty pricey but you def get what you paid for. It’s also lasts a long time I’ve had mine for over a year now. And would def purchase again 😍
Anastasia M.
Columbia, SC
This is a more glittery highlighter set rather than shimmery and there is a bit of fall out. I have found the best way to apply is getting some on a brush and then wetting the brush a little with some setting spray. Otherwise, it’s a great pop on the cheekbones and sits well on the skin
♠️~Toni S.
I bought this because I love naked /urban decay products . But this I wasn’t impressed with the highlighter wouldn’t show up on my fave and I have fake skin. The bronzer was way to glittery for my liking . And these were more glitter than makeup !
Sheyri P.
Sacramento
Let me start this off with the positive the price for this wasn’t very bad and the colors looked good I mean there was some problems tho. I didn’t really like the pink and mixed one they didn’t pop out. The gold one does but you really have to blend it out a lot
Suzanne S.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this highlighter trio a really good metallic smooth highlight? Or is it just a mess of chunky glitter specks? Also are the colors fair skin friendly because when I saw and swatched it in person the colors seemed dry, glittery and too dark or a weird color for a highlight
Suzie D.
Is this good as an every day highlighter? When I swatched it seemed more like glitter than a shimmery highlight but it still looked so pretty!
abbi p.
Massillon, OH
I have this "pallet" and i ABSOLUTELY love it. unfortunately it is almost gone and i got it as a gift. so where can i purchase this product?
Maddi H.
Acworth, GA
I've been looking for a new highlighting pallet and I want this one. But I'm worried about the quality. Is it too powdery and is it glittery? Is it shimmery and pretty and does it show up well?
Carly R.
Sydney
I swatched this in store but was unsure on whether it was worth me purchasing. For anyone that has this, is it worth buying?