BY URBAN DECAY

Our smooth, silky powder contains a sophisticated, microfine shimmer. Dust it on wherever you want to create an instant Naked glow! Get Naked from head to toe. This smooth, silky powder contains a sophisticated, microfine shimmer and light-reflecting particles that give skin a luminous, radiant look. You really have to see it to appreciate how insanely beautiful it is!

This lightweight, shimmering powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished, just like our popular Baked Bronzer. Baking the formula gives Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder a high level of just-perfect shimmer (without the metallic look of cheaper formulas). It also provides the color payoff of a loose powder, with the convenience of a pressed powder.

The perfect way to get (or give) Naked, this shimmering powder comes in a gorgeous rose-gold box and makes the perfect gift for any Naked fan. Includes a generous mirror and a brush (housed in a separate compartment underneath the powder).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Butylparaben
  • Tin Oxide

May Contain:

• CI77019 (Mica)
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body
  • "a very pretty pink highlight! i love the glitter, but more for a body sparkle than for my face. it does seem to make you glow from the inside though!" in 445 reviews
  • "gives a eye blinding effect. although it feels a bit loose when applying with your finger this product it great. reflects like a charm off light or just sitting in a medium lit room you would still be glowing! great on all skins types!" in 244 reviews
Rayhan L.
damaris a.
I own two of the three of these highlights. I have sin & aura. I don't own fireball. I really enjoy these highlights they aren't chunky glitter at all which is awesome. They don't have a big wash of sparkle running through it that likes to point out every little bit of texture on your face like some highlights do which is exactly what it should be like. I was really upset when i got these because when I opened aura the pan didn't get glued in properly and I was filming a haul video for my you tube channel and I went to hold it up for the camera and it just popped right out and the whole pan smashed on the floor. I couldn't take it back to sephora and exchange it either bc it was a Christmas present and I didn't have a receipt (so thanks sephora). I also didn't want to repress it with alcohol because I don't want to use any powder on my skin that I just doused in alcohol. No thanks. Instead I had a little empty plastic cosmetic container which you can buy different sets of from tons of different stores and I ground the powder up until it was just a fine loose powder and I poured it into two of the little jars and gave one of the jars to my gf who wanted to try it and it worked out great. Still looks beautiful as a loose powder, they look exactly the same as the pressed version. If you want a highlight that is blinding then this is probably not what I would suggest. It isn't super natural but it is by no means blinding metallic disco ball either. It seems to be perfectly in the middle and is something I can wear to any occasion. I love the pink sheen thay aura has and sin is a much more natural highlight that suits a surprisingly large amount of skin tones. This is also a very buildable product. You can be subtle or amp it up a bit for more of a bling bling look. The packaging is sleek, sexy, not bulky or taking up a bunch of room. They are on the higher price range being from urban decay but worth it in my opinion. I would say that you can dupe these two shades quite easily from drugstore highlights so I wouldn't call them must haves, but they are fantastic quality so you are getting what you pay for. Urban Decay Afterglow 8-hour Powder highlight
Rebecca J.
Montgomery , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a decent product! Little to no fallout. Definitely noticeable when wearing. The brush that comes with it is nicely made. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product. I remember when a lady from Macy’s did my makeup and she put this on me that glow that left my skin. I LOVED IT. I personally love glitter and shimmer so this product really suited me good. I recommend only if you like shimmers.
Krista R.
Columbia
Review for: Luminous more...
I recently bought this at Sephora. It looked so pretty in the store. It was expensive but I had to have it. I like to use a regular highlighter powder then use this shimmer powder over top for extra sparkle. It is intensely glittery (fine pieces) and has a base of creamy almost pink champagne colored shimmer. I really like it. My only complaint is that it is not long lasting and it comes of very easily. I even spray with setting spray...but still comes off after an hour or so. If not for this, I would have happily given this product 5 stars. It’s a shame because it really is gorgeous. I most likely will not be buying this again.
Kayla B.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this illuminated shimmering powered for face and body. Let me tell you it BEAMS when you put it on. I am obsessed with this and I think this should be a makeup back essential for everyone if you long a little shin in your life.
Nikki K.
Lone Tree
I love these on top of my highlighters to add a real sparkle to my makeup. They are so much fun to add to my look and I will continue to purchase. Luminous is a gold and silver where as Aura is more of a blush/gold.  I LOVE.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is absolutely stunning on the face and on the body! It comes off as more of a glitter than a highlight, but personally I love that! It’s very sparkly and glittery instead of shiny and blinding. But I love this one.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I gave us on the floor in the reason is because I feel like they're shades are hit or miss period there was one I was obsessed with I loved it is so beautiful the Highlight was so bright and then I tried a different color and I just wasn't crazy about it. I can't remember the names of the colors off the top of my head but the one I use that I loved lasted a while and the other that I didn't love it seem to just kind of fall off. I feel like a lot of Urban Decay products are hit or miss I'm either in 11 or so or I'm just not that crazy about it.
Brittany L.
Saint Louis
Review for: Aura, Luminous more...
I love this shimmer powder! The shades are absolutely stunning and look great on all skin tones! The biggest con I have using this is that the glitter gets everywhere. This is to be expected since it such a glittery powder, however, I wish it was a little more fine or would stick more in one spot rather than spreading absolutely everywhere. This is something I really only use if I am going out for the night. I definitely do not use this all the time. The size of the product is great though and will literally last forever!
luvv P.
Ive been wanting a good highlighter want a nice glow visible at night, will this be the right one to buy?
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to get these are the as good as everyone makes them seem or are there better ones out there?
Raylene S.
Silverton, OR
Is it worth the price and what does it look like on someone with porcelain skin?
Chloe S.
What exactly is this good for?
Angelica M.
I've been searching for a good highlighter for a couple months... watched a couple YouTube videos on this particular one.. a little too expensive for the tightly packed powder.. brush has a hard time picking it up. This product also doesn't last too long.. nice color though, not too shiny, subtle but there!