• Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body Luminous
  • Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body Aura
  • Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body Fireball

BY URBAN DECAY

Our smooth, silky powder contains a sophisticated, microfine shimmer. Dust it on wherever you want to create an instant Naked glow! Get Naked from head to toe. This smooth, silky powder contains a sophisticated, microfine shimmer and light-reflecting particles that give skin a luminous, radiant look. You really have to see it to appreciate how insanely beautiful it is!

This lightweight, shimmering powder is baked on a terra cotta disc for 24 hours and then hand-finished, just like our popular Baked Bronzer. Baking the formula gives Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder a high level of just-perfect shimmer (without the metallic look of cheaper formulas). It also provides the color payoff of a loose powder, with the convenience of a pressed powder.

The perfect way to get (or give) Naked, this shimmering powder comes in a gorgeous rose-gold box and makes the perfect gift for any Naked fan. Includes a generous mirror and a brush (housed in a separate compartment underneath the powder).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Talc
  • Butylparaben
  • Tin Oxide

May Contain:

• CI77019 (Mica)
  • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides)

• Would love to try this!! Is it worth it? Love how beautif...2 Answers
  • Would this highlighter be appropriate for a 50 yr old wom...2 Answers
  • I have one urband decay lipstick and it’s the best qualit...2 Answers
Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body

Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "a very pretty pink highlight! i love the glitter, but more for a body sparkle than for my face. it does seem to make you glow from the inside though!" in 445 reviews
  • "gives a eye blinding effect. although it feels a bit loose when applying with your finger this product it great. reflects like a charm off light or just sitting in a medium lit room you would still be glowing! great on all skins types!" in 244 reviews
reymar b.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Luminous more...
This is a very beautiful looking powder but I didn't like how shimmery it was and that it never left a glow like I wanted. My brush seems to never get a grasp on the product and that might be because it's a baked product. I even had my sister and mom try it as it might be there liking, but even they didnt like it. It was nice during the Summer as I would use this on my shoulders to give them a nice glow but that's the only time I found use from it. Now it just sit and look cute.
damaris a.
I own two of the three of these highlights. I have sin & aura. I don't own fireball. I really enjoy these highlights they aren't chunky glitter at all which is awesome. They don't have a big wash of sparkle running through it that likes to point out every little bit of texture on your face like some highlights do which is exactly what it should be like. I was really upset when i got these because when I opened aura the pan didn't get glued in properly and I was filming a haul video for my you tube channel and I went to hold it up for the camera and it just popped right out and the whole pan smashed on the floor. I couldn't take it back to sephora and exchange it either bc it was a Christmas present and I didn't have a receipt (so thanks sephora). I also didn't want to repress it with alcohol because I don't want to use any powder on my skin that I just doused in alcohol. No thanks. Instead I had a little empty plastic cosmetic container which you can buy different sets of from tons of different stores and I ground the powder up until it was just a fine loose powder and I poured it into two of the little jars and gave one of the jars to my gf who wanted to try it and it worked out great. Still looks beautiful as a loose powder, they look exactly the same as the pressed version. If you want a highlight that is blinding then this is probably not what I would suggest. It isn't super natural but it is by no means blinding metallic disco ball either. It seems to be perfectly in the middle and is something I can wear to any occasion. I love the pink sheen thay aura has and sin is a much more natural highlight that suits a surprisingly large amount of skin tones. This is also a very buildable product. You can be subtle or amp it up a bit for more of a bling bling look. The packaging is sleek, sexy, not bulky or taking up a bunch of room. They are on the higher price range being from urban decay but worth it in my opinion. I would say that you can dupe these two shades quite easily from drugstore highlights so I wouldn't call them must haves, but they are fantastic quality so you are getting what you pay for. Urban Decay Afterglow 8-hour Powder highlight
Chloe C.
Walthall, MS
Review for: Aura more...
I love this powder! I personally use it on top of my highlight just to add some extra shimmer when I’m feeling extra; it’s way too shimmery to just put all over the face like a powder in my opinion. It’s definitely eye catching and beautiful on the skin. My only complaint is I wish it stayed on longer, it does “fade off” within a few hours for me.
Taya L.
Glouster
Review for: Luminous more...
I bought this and I take it everywhere. It’s more of a glitter based highlighter and it goes well with my yellow undertones. It also works great with any skin type. When you apply it they provide a fan brush as well and it is compact and easily able to be taken with you on the go! I love this product.
Taylor S.
Rocky Point, NY
Worst highlighter I’ve ever owned. Waste of money. I’m not sure if they sell this anymore as mine is from forever ago. The reason it’s sitting in my drawer is because the packaging is so pretty and the shimmer is pretty just waiting for the right day to hopefully be able to use it.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,126 reviews
Review for: Luminous more...
Everything about this highlighter is right. You get what you pay for. It's a glittery highlighter but you don't look like a disco ball or oily. It's right in the middle. And I still have much product though I use it for 1 year weekly. Go and buy this, you won't regret.
Rebecca J.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a decent product! Little to no fallout. Definitely noticeable when wearing. The brush that comes with it is nicely made. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body
Hayley W.
St.Augustine, Florida
Review for: Luminous more...
This product isn’t sheer. The packing is super cute. The price is a little expensive but you do get a long lasting product. It’s easy to blend and very blinding. It’s super glittery, I wouldn’t use it for an everyday look but for special events it’s great.
Kristi L.
Sunbury , PA
Illuminating shimmering powder for face and body is amazing! Excellent shine soft and beautiful! You don’t need to apply much for an excellent color pay off. I use on my fave and shoulder bones. Buy at Ulta. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body
Review for: Luminous more...
THIS SHIZ IS BLINDING. I love love the glow it gives me👏🏻👏🏻. I wanted it for so long and finally bought it and was not disappointed. It’s is so pretty and the texture is great. I’m a big fan of highlight and this one is definitely at the top of my list.
luvv P.
Ive been wanting a good highlighter want a nice glow visible at night, will this be the right one to buy?
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to get these are the as good as everyone makes them seem or are there better ones out there?
Raylene S.
Silverton , OR
Is it worth the price and what does it look like on someone with porcelain skin?
Chloe S.
What exactly is this good for?
Angelica M.
I've been searching for a good highlighter for a couple months... watched a couple YouTube videos on this particular one.. a little too expensive for the tightly packed powder.. brush has a hard time picking it up. This product also doesn't last too long.. nice color though, not too shiny, subtle but there!

Macy's