Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

A buzzed-about eyeshadow palette with 12 golden neutrals for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after darkIngredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: With classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns, create the perfect smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte) or get hooked on Honey (intense gold metallic) for the '70s statement eye. The eyeshadow palette also includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.

How is the pigmentation on this product and is it worth buying?
I want to know if this is worth the buy? I have had my eye on this since it came out and have been hesitant to buy it. Some of it just looks like it would be kind of chalky to me. Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette!
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette uploaded by minara M.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette uploaded by minara M.
What a beautiful palatte. This is my kind of palatte. If you are a neutrals person this is the palatte for you. Also the quality is absolutely A+. And UD palatte's are the only palatte which have a more than decent brush. The brush quality us so good. You might want to add another blending brush, and this brush and that is all you need to get a good eye look. Amazing overall product
Mesa, AZ
I surprising LOVED this palette. Upon it's initial release, I didn't think I needed "another basic neutral palette." However, the neutral/yellow undertones of this palette is absolutely stunning. I've owned all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes and the quality of the shadows, the shades included and the vibrancy and longevity of the shadows makes this my favorite one of all.
Eastlake, OH
First let me start with the fact i have listing over this for months. I do not and will never regret getting it. From the package to the formula to even the makeup brush that come with it is absolutely amazing. Take it from me a tomboy who hardly ever gets excited about makeup, this palette will 100% be a go to for anyone. They did an amazing job. The shade amber gives me life.
Brooklyn, NY
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette uploaded by Sonia M.
This is an absolute must-have for fall. It has the most beautiful shades of brown, the colors have great pay-off, they are easy to blend as well. The most fun shade is golden honey color. I have dark brown eyes and it made my eyes look almost hazel when I wore this shadow. It’s a palette that’s easy for about anyone to play around with.Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette
Providence, UT
I have every UD palette and this one is definitely MY FAVORITE! Such a good mix of neutrals 😍. I love the matte and shimmer options. My one complaint would be that the glittery colors are a bit too similar, so it never really feels like I’m changing it up. Great staying power (especially when paired with the UD primer), and as always the formulas are smooth as butter! Great blendability. Huge fan!
Denham Spgs, LA
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette uploaded by Cierra K.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette uploaded by Cierra K.
THE COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL! The texture is just like velvet, and it’s so soft. You can make so many different looks with this palette. Urban Decay has always been my go-to, and this palette is just amazing as their other palettes. Highly recommend!
Hackettstown , NJ
Love this pallet! Great blend able and wearable shades! Shadows are soft! Gives the eyes a great look! Eyeshadow lasts all day! Pairs well with the urban decay eyeshadow primer! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. You can find this product at your local Sephora and ulta. Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette #urbandecay #ulta #sephora
Saint Clair, MO
❤ ❤ ❤ I love this pallet. If you are a earthy gold tone lover this pallet it for you. I also love bees. This pallet complements my hazel eyes. Bringing out the green, gold tones in my eyes vs the predominate blue tones. This pallet is pigmented and smooth making it easy to blend. A variety of earth tones. Different golds. Love it and recommend the purchase.
Atlanta, GA
I am obsessssssed with this palette! It’s the only palette I take now when I go on a trip! Perfect neutrals and then the shimmers are very blendable and easy to take from day to nighttime. They nailed this palette! I’ve always loved Naked palettes and never understood why they discontinued the original, but this one might be my favorite yet !
I love a brownish warm palette, and Urban Decay delivered. I've been using this since Christmas and I really like it. I wish there were more neutral browns and golds, instead of colors with such yellow undertones. Still a beautiful palette and I'm glad it doesn't have a scent. If you're a true honey lover, you'll appreciate the brush- looks like a honey stick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...