Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette

Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette

Has anyone tried the Naked Honey palette?Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette
Is the urban decay naked honey palette really good?Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette!
Rachel B.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rachel B.
Honey palette by UD is amazing. Super pigmented with shimmers and mattes in the neutral but bronze/golden/honey realm. Great for everyday but can be used to be very glamorous and dressy. I bought it on the BF sale but think it would easily be worth its regular price- especially if you’re needing one good palette. 🌟 Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette
Claudia  M.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Claudia  M.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Claudia  M.
IG: @cayamontero This one was my first "High end " palette and I couldn't decided best! I really love it. It has a neutral theme with yellow/ honey gold touch. It's enough pigmented but really easy to work with. This palette is perfect for my skin tone (light-medium neutral and dark brown eyes) and I can use it no matter what season even it is thought as a palette for fall. Great for everyday looks and friendly with no make up pro. It's true it doesn't have a vibrant yellow but as the name is honey it makes sense. If I need a yellow pop, a use it with the honey of Colourpop. I'm in love!! 😍
Joselyn M.
Bronx, NY
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Joselyn M.
This palette is amazing perfect for natural looks. Very recommended I love all the color. Best product #urbandecay #loveit Perfect to blended
Kerry H.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kerry H.
Urban Decay’s Naked Honey palette is so dreamy. If you love rich, warm tones — this is for you! The colors are gorgeous, super blendable, and there is minimal fallout. These colors are really fun but also neutral enough to play up or down, depending on the occasion.
N T.
Schaumburg, IL
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by N T.
Swarm and Drip are probably my most used colors to create a base for my eyes. My skin pulls warm so I think this palette is great for me! The palette is half shimmer and half matte colors. Blending the eye shadows is easy especially with the dual ended brush.
Angela S.
Southside, AL
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angela S.
Oh Honey! This is a very nice palette, and I’m going to have so much fun with it. Minimal fallout, good pigment, strong color story. I’m really happy with this purchase. Very easy to blend. Highly recommend!
Amanda F.
Gastonia, NC
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda F.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda F.
This #UrbanDecay Naked palette is a total knockout! The pigment in each shade is fantastic, the palette has a variety of mattes and metallics, and they’re super easy to blend. The staying power this palette has is wonderful by itself, a primer adds additional depth and long wear. I have no issues with fallout or creasing either. Naked Honey is a palette suitable for all eye colors, skin tones, and is one that can be used year-round. Whether you’re going for a muted natural look or a vibrant metallic eye, this has you covered! I fully recommend it to anyone and everyone! The palette in the photo has been heavily used—look how much life is left! 😍 It’s absolutely worth the retail price but #UrbanDecay runs promos on their products regularly too. If you’ve been eyeing this palette, don’t wait! Even though I’m nowhere near close to running out I bought the Honey Vault when it was on sale. You can’t have enough backups for products you love.
Natassia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Natassia S.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Natassia S.
I got this half the price it cost when they were having a sale and omggg I was so stoked I tell you it’s soooo beautiful . Like the case alone is so pretty lol . But the colors are absolutely gorgeous and so bright . I love it !!!!!
Taylor S.
Burnsville, MN
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Taylor S.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Taylor S.
This comes with probably the best, softest eyeshadow brush I’ve ever used in my life. And it’s double sided!!! Absolutely beautiful packaging, well worth every penny. The pigment of the shadow is high quality.
Theresa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette is a great palette! I love the brown and gold color story! I tend to reach for this palette all year round and it is a great daily palette for work! This is hands down my favorite UD palette next to the Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette. I would buy this palette again and recommend it to anyone looking for a great daily palette.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily C.