BY URBAN DECAY

Emmalie L.
Lindside, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love this palette! It’s like one of my everyday go to products. I never understood why people bought higher end makeup until I started getting into it myself. Wow what a difference! The price is well worth the quality if you’re looking for a smooth, pigmented, easy to apply palette. There is no fall out when applying and it lasts all day! The packaging is made very well and the brush within is so soft and easy to work with and lets me blend well. I recommend for any makeup junkie! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Warm toned eyeshadow palettes have been all of the rage for the past year. Urban Decay has the reputation as a fashion forward brand, so it’s no surprise that they threw their hat into the ring with the Naked Heat Palette. It retails for $54 for 0.60 oz of product.

The 12 new shades included in the Naked Heat are:

Cayenne – Deep terra-cotta matte
En Fuego – Burgundy matte
Ashes – Deep reddish-brown matte
Ember – Deep metallic copper burgundy

The formula of these shadows seems to be pretty consistent with the previous Naked Palettes. Although a bit dry in the pan, they are highly pigmented, buildable and blendable. My main critique of this palette is that some of the shades look very similar.

Base eye shades are located on the left and darker shades on the right for definition. I use Sauced as a transition, He Devil in the crease, Lumbre on the lid and Ounce as a brownbone highlight. By the end of the day, my makeup still looks fresh, so I’m impressed by the longetivity of these shadows.

The packaging is a sturdy plastic with a metallic, warm-toned orange and copper design. There is a nice sized mirror inside. It includes the standard Urban Decay doubled ended blending/detailed crease brush.

I would recommend the Naked Heat to anyone looking for a nice collection of warm toned shadows. You can purchase the palette at Sephora, Ulta or Macy’s.
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have too many palettes, but I can't resist the warm toned ones...it's a trend and i'm riding this wave all I can b/c I love these colors! I love UD, but I had not been impressed by them lately...until now! This one and the naked 1 are my favorites of the naked series. I have the anastasia modern ren and peaches palette as well..this palette is different enough from those to condone the addition for me..it leans more burnt orange, coppery in tone which is another variation of warm colors for me. I think the quality is excellent..my only complaint would be that there should be another shimmery shade (peach/gold or maybe another shimmer) to add to the variety of looks. They could kick out one of those lighter brown mattes (there are 2 that are similar) ..Regardless, you can create an all matte light or darker eye or completely go glam with the stunning shimmers! I will be using this one, my anastasia modern ren & too faced peaches all summer! so far i've used this palette all week and have gotten a ton of compliments. but these are my favorite 3 for this year! love love love - if you don't like warm tones, this would not be for you.
Becca L.
This has got to be my favorite palette of all time. The formula is so smooth and pigmented to perfection, I have hazel eyes and it makes my boring eyes pop, I can't imagine what it could do for blue or green eyes. I have already used every single color and it is by far the easiest eyeshadow to apply and blend.  This is my first Naked palette and I am a forever customer now. All the hype is completely justified. I would give 100 stars if I could. buy this, you won't regret it.
Victoria W.
Statesboro
Like all Naked palettes, this comes with a versatile range of colors, highly pigmented shades, and draaaaama! This has been a go-to palette for me for over a year for peachy summer looks and sultry fall eyes! I was very worried I wouldn't know what to do with "orange" tones, but it turns out it suits me and makes my green eyes POP
Miranda K.
Spring, TX
Going through my entire collection I see a pattern forming. Super hyped products, everyone raving about said products, me buying it and taking it home then realizing that it's not as great as everyone said. Do you know how frustrating it is to be one of the only people who aren't in love with this product? I LOVE warm tones, even though I have cool toned hair (recently dyed green) I'm NOT going to give up using warm toned shadows. This product is actually a VERY great quality. There is NOTHING wrong with the quality of this product at all. But I'm not going to give it five stars because this palette is flawed. I LOVE the packaging. The shadows are creamy, beautiful, and super pigmented. But I'm not going to pretend it's a perfect palette. It's TOO monochromatic. They all blend together and look too similar. There isn't much variation and there's only so many looks I can make. I'm tired of it looking the same even though I take WAY too long and work hard to make it look different only to look back and see it's not that different. I find the Naked 3 palette to be the same. Too monochromatic.
Laura G.
Olathe , KS
I have both the full size and the basics of the Naked Heat. I find myself using the basics more than the full palette. I love the rich bold colors in this palette but for someone with ivory pale skin a bold red really sticks out on my eyes, I tend to shy away from this colors. This would look great on someone with a darker skin tone than mine. I do love these colors, I wish I could pull them off
Ellie H.
Monroe, CT
When the Cherry Naked palette had first been released on the Sephora website. I just had happened to be on ordering other makeup and had to get it. This is my first naked palette, I have always wanted one. I bought the eye shadow and highlighter palette. As soon, as I bought it I have seen it advertised everywhere. Wow! Do I love this palette and the colors and tones. As you can see in these pictures I did a more relaxed and subtle look. I can’t wait for Christmas though because I am looking to do a much greater and bolder look with a big Smokey eye. I have to say using this palette so far I love, love, love it!! The shadows are easy to blend together, pretty pigmented shades, apply onto my eyelids very nicely. Shadows are easy to build. I am just as in favor with the highlight palette.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
This is my favorite palette from Urban Decay. I can wear this all day,
all night. The formula is fantastic! The shades are extremely pigmented
and applies like a dream on my eyelids. It blends well and easily using a
fluffy brush or even your fingers since they are buttery. There's a
little bit of fall out on some shades but it's very minimal. The
packaging is beautiful! I think the only downside for me here is that
for $54, I wish they included different tones and shades in here since
the transition shades even the shimmery ones look very similar. The
looks that you can create are very repetitive also. Would I recommend
it? I'd say yes if you REALLY LOVE neutral or warm tone palettes and if
you are an eyeshadow junkie. But if not, I don't think it's a necessity
on your collection.
Lindsay C.
New Port Richey
Purchased at: ULTA
I just added this to my collection while ulta was doing there 2 day sale on it for half off and was super excited and im so pleased to say im not dissapointed. I had read and saw alot of reviews saying that the tones were just too similar to get a good look with and i disagree and agree, some of the tones are similar but you can blend a beautiful gradite with this palette if you take your time and dont go in with too much color at one time and i think this palette is great to pair with other palettes and seems to play well with other formulas. Overall this blends well, pigmented and just a beautiful warm tone palette and im so glad i finally purchased it!! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.