BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Katelyn W.
I absolutely love this pallet! colors are amazing! There isn't anything I would change on it. I bought it at Sephora and nothing beats the quality of this product compared to drug store choices. It provides an all day lasting coloring. You don't need to worry about leaving work to go out and needing to touch up your eyes; it is still as good as when you left your house! I would most definitely recommend the heat pallet. Not only does it provide amazing colors but long lasting color!
Gabrielle L.
Lake Elsinore
This is one of my favorite palettes ever, no joke. I actually bought this full price, but I think it was definitely worth that much. These shadows are so cute, and totally bring on the heat!!! They're very pigmented, so you don't need to use much to create a strong eye look.
The colors are very versatile. You can do whatever, from a simple daytime look to a full glam smokey eye, and the combinations seem endless. I got this when it first came out, and I'm still having fun just playing with it and mixing the colors together.
All in all, 10/10. It's an easy way to take your makeup game to the next level.
Amy W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was able to demo it and work with it on a variety of skin tones in my new product education class. I was worried because of mixed reviews and I wasn't much of a fan of the 3 or Smoky. But it's absolutely gorgeous. Super lux palette packaging. The case is a beautiful thick plastic, much like the Smoky but they definitely stepped it up a bit. Some tones do go a bit ashy on deeper skin tones and there is fall out, but UD shadows have always had fall out because their pigmentation is high. The brush is all new, exclusive to the palette, it's the key to application too. All and all 4 of 5 stars.
Kay H.
West Chester, OH
I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on this palette, and had decided not to buy it. That was until I swatched a few colors in Ulta. I instantly fell in love! These shadows are super pigmented! If you love warm tone shades then this is the palette for you.
If you want to see a cool tutorial be sure to check out my YouTube channel Kay Queencity ❤
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
When I first searched this Palette I was underwhelmed, it seemed patchy and I didn't have a lot of hope. I then received it as a gift and holy cow. Do not trust the swatch! These shadows are so creamy and so pigmented. They blend together so well. The brush that comes with the palette is so soft and creates nice dynamic looks. The orange and red hues are universally great on everyone and especially makes blue eyes pop! So incredible!
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Omg!!! I thought the rose gold palette was my fav. Nope the heat palette is my new fav. Every color combo I have tried has become my new go to look! It makes my blue eyes pop for sure! Lumber scorched dirty talk and ember are my favorites so far. The colors are very pigmented and there is less fall out from the previous palette. Definitely worth the splurge to buy! You won't regret it. Plus the amount of combos you can come up with are endless. Seriously every day I have worn this palette I have received compliments on how great my eye makeup looks! I can't say enough about heat! Buy it ladies!!!!
Ashley P.
Brainerd, MN
I bought this during the Urban Decay limited quantity first sale, got it first. Bought one for my sister in law also for her birthday! We both love it soooo much! Beautiful reds! The shade "Lumbre" is my personal fav! All of the colors blend really nicely and I also love how all the Naked palettes come with their own brushes. Nice packaging! Worth the price I think, I can't wait to use it in the fall!
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
I am usually not a huge Urban Decay fan but I am in LOVE with this palette! I love how it has light, medium and dark shadows that compliment each other so well. I feel the pigmentation is such much better in this palette vs any other ones UD has come out with. The mattes are true mattes and the shimmers don't have big chunks of glitter. Usually I feel $54 is a lot for a palette but I think one is so worth it!
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
I just used my best friends urban decay heat palette and I'm sold. I need this in my collection. I've honestly never been a fan of urban decay shadows or palettes, I got rid of all my other ones but this palette is great. The colors are completely up my alley, I love the warm tones. They are very blendable and barely have any fall out. This palette will definitely be one of my go tos I can already tell! Best one they've made yet!
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
WARM TONED HEAVEN! I love all of the naked palettes but this one is my personal fav. I like the copper-orangey vibes that have been in style. My favorite colors are ‘En Fuego’ ‘Cayenne’ and ‘He Devil’ which are all rich warm matte colors. The more sparkly colors in the palette are beauuuutiful too! Can’t get enough of these colors; and they work for all seasons! The price is steep but TOTALLY worth it for the quality. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.