BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Annette P.
I own several other Naked palettes. Warm colors tend to look best on me so I was all over this one when it launched. I have fair skin with warm under tones, blue eyes, and blonde hair. This palette is surprisingly flattering on me. The colors are GORGEOUS. The quality is what I expected from the brand. I had to deduct a star because it's not quite a well rounded palette. The lightest shade isn't light enough to be a suitable highlight for my browbone. I would also love one glittery (not just a satin shimmer) shade for the center of the lid. This is a palette that I find isn't possible for a complete look, at least on my skintone.
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I was SUPER excited for this palette when I first saw it on social media, I could not wait to get my hands on it! It arrived and it was beautiful with all those warm tones. However, as I started playing with it I realized that in reality there wasn't much range and uniqueness. The 1st 4 shades are basically in a lot of palettes. The reds looks very similar once you blended them together. I really liked the reds with shimmer like scorched, I believe it was called. But overall i wasn't as impressed. Also I felt like the shadows weren't as creamy or blendable comparing it to my Anastasia palette. Plus I did not like the brush it came with. I tried to play with it and I tried to love it but it's not worth the $56 dollars I spent . It was okay but not amazing. Sadly. :(
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
This was my first Urban Decay palette, as I never really cared too much about the Naked palettes until this one.  I love the warm peachy, bronzy shades.  Though I have Modern Renaissance as well, and they seem similar, they are nothing alike.  The quality is great and the shadows blend very well and are very complementary.  The looks can vary from subtle and neutral to dramatic and bold.  So many options.  I highly recommend.
Autumn B.
Cookeville, TN
Despite the controversy you may have heard on the Internet, I REALLY like this palette. This is in my opinion the BEST Naked palette that Urban Decay has come out with!

Pros:
- Highly pigmented shadows
- Very little fallout
- Perfect for those who enjoy warm tone shadows (ME!!)
- Excellent blend-ability
- Good 'everyday' palette

Cons:
- The shade 'En Fuego' is my least favorite shadow due to its lack of pigmentation and patchiness (that's the reason for only 4 stars)

I would say if you are willing to splurge on this palette, I HIGHLY recommend! I hope this helped!! xx
Toni J.
This palette is fire! Hahaha but I really love it. I was fortunate enough to get it when it pre released on urban decays website. I love the warm tones and the packaging is great. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and smooth to the touch. I didn't get too much fallout which I liked. The more metallic glittery shades worked well with fix plus to bring out the shine. I will definitely get some use out of this palette
Daphne S.
This palette is amazing! The colors are very vibrant and stick out on your eyelids, which I love. The colors have a lot of pigment, especially as they become more red, and the shimmer looks amazing. One thing I would warn you about is to be very very careful about the storage of this palette, I've had this same problem in the past with other naked palettes, but the shadows are very sensitive. I barely dropped this one, and one of the colors completely broke and made a huge mess. Thankfully I was able to clean it up fine and there was still some of that one shade left that broke, but just make sure you're careful.
Dehonna J.
I am beyond in love with this palette. My boyfriend got it for me for Christmas. I was so excited to use it. You can create a simple everyday look using this palette. It applies fairly easy and it's just gorgeous. 🌹✨✨  Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
I finally got my hands on the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette and from the moment I opened the box I was speechless. The packaging is so gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥. The eyeshadow colors were fierce right down to their names. I've swatched most of the colors and the color payoff was awesome with very little fall out. With Fall right around the corner can't wait to see what kind of looks I'll come up with using this incredible palette.
Katelyn W.
I absolutely love this pallet! colors are amazing! There isn't anything I would change on it. I bought it at Sephora and nothing beats the quality of this product compared to drug store choices. It provides an all day lasting coloring. You don't need to worry about leaving work to go out and needing to touch up your eyes; it is still as good as when you left your house! I would most definitely recommend the heat pallet. Not only does it provide amazing colors but long lasting color!
Gabrielle L.
Lake Elsinore
This is one of my favorite palettes ever, no joke. I actually bought this full price, but I think it was definitely worth that much. These shadows are so cute, and totally bring on the heat!!! They're very pigmented, so you don't need to use much to create a strong eye look.
The colors are very versatile. You can do whatever, from a simple daytime look to a full glam smokey eye, and the combinations seem endless. I got this when it first came out, and I'm still having fun just playing with it and mixing the colors together.
All in all, 10/10. It's an easy way to take your makeup game to the next level.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.