BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Ruby B.
Bronx , NY
My absolute favorite of the urban naked line! Very pigmented, buttery, easy to blend and just all around awesome. Nice packaging, color selection, just everything. I almost didn't get it because of the hype, and also a lot of swatches online seemed inconsistent, not only in quality, but in the actual colors. I was worried it would be TOO neutral because a lot of YouTubers have really bright lights that wash the richness out of their swatches, but I'm happy to say that they are RICH in color, and the shimmer swatches just keep going and going! It's crazy! Love it!
Veronica M.
Newton, KS
Holy Heat! This palette is INCREDIBLE!!!! I was a little skeptical at first when I heard and read about it, but omg I am not disappointed! This palette is all the hot and good things in the world in one❤ the palette exterior is superior the packaging is so cute and the quality and colors of the shadows are out of this world!!! I highly recommend to others!! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I haven't been so happy with a palette since I purchased the ABH modern renaissance last year. I never liked the naked palettes, they just didn't blend well for me but I decided to give this a shot because the color range is right up my alley and I am SO happy I did. I ordered it from Ulta when they released it for one day early and I can not put it down. I use it in combination with so many of my other palettes and just on its own and I get the most amazing looks. I have no trouble at all blending any of these shades and I get perfect pigmentation. UD hit it way out of the park with this one and I know this will be a repurchased item for me as long as they keep it in their permanent collection.
Shin D.
I absolutely adore this palette and I just got it today. I am not a fan of mattes as opposed to shimmer but these are just beautiful. They are brownish mattes (with a reddish one thrown in of course) that you could really use to start any look with transition shades. You're really able to contour the eye before adding any shimmer or glitters, and when you do they really pop against the darker mattes. I recommend using a rose gold glitter and some bronzed brown eyeliner! It looks awesome! The texture, pigment, and even the order the colors are in (yea that's a thing that bugs me lol) is great. If you love Urban Decay, or warm colors, or just want to try something new, this palette is fabulous.
Vanessa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
So I got my hands on this pallete the moment it came out! I just had too! I am all for these warm tones and the red oranges always speak to me lol it's something about them and I am beyond in love with this pallete! I kind of feel like some of these shades are in the morphe 350 if you'd like to save $ but they do have their differences but for me this was a must have! I love them and they are so blendable!
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Gorgeous!
I purchased this palette when UD had a limited release day and I have been using it for about a week now and I must say I LOVE IT. The colours are not for everyone, but if you like rich, red-hued tones then this is an amazing choice. For a while I have been looking for a palette with these colours. It's highly pigmented and easily blendable. I would have liked some gold tones in there but overall it's a 10/10 for me. Will be a staple in my makeup bag for sure!
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this palette so much. I got to purchase this when Sephora had it for a one day thing. I love warm eyeshadows and this one is amazing. The colors are amazing. All of the shades are very pigmented and blendable. You can create so many different looks with this. I don't own any of the other naked palettes because none of them interested me except for the naked one, but after seeing that it only had two very light matte transition colors I knew it wouldn't be worth it for me. This palette is amazing. It has seven matte shades and five shimmers.
Allison C.
Williamstown, WV
Recently purchased this product on Urban Decay's website as an early surprise sale, and I am in love with this palette. The formula and pigmentation of the shadows are perfect. Also -- the color of this palette is phenomenal, complementing those lighter-eyed babes. The double sided brush included in this palette is high quality, and blends and distributes the product very well.S/O to this product!!
Ashley K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always loved Urban Decay eye shadows, ever since I got into makeup when I was about 10. Now 15 years later, they are still coming out with products that continue to be amazing. I bought the very first naked and loved it. The second one, not so much. Now they are on their 5th one, and when I saw the colors in the naked heat palette, I fell in love. I am a sucker for warm tones and this has them all! They make my blue eyes pop and the pigmentation is amazing. I honestly don't understand the negative reviews I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Erika L.
Austin
This palette was gifted to me for my birthday last summer and upon first impression I thought I was going to love it. These tones usually look amazing on my blue eyes which I was stoked about. However, in the 10 months that I have it I have only reached for it a couple of times. The matte shades are fine, but are a little bit dry for my personal taste. Additionally, three of the four metallic shades (Lumbre, Dirty Talk, Scorched) look practically identical on me. I will continue to use because the quality is decent, but I wouldn't buy again.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.