BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
My new favorite palette! The naked heat palette knocked the other naked palettes out of the park! The packaging is stunning. The shades are so pigmented and blend like a dream! I bought the entire Naked Heat line, which included the eyeliners and lipsticks. I have green eyes and the orange red warm tones really make my eyes pop! I know everyone is kind of over Urban Decay's Naked palettes, but this one is different and better quality shadows. It is amazing!
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
After finally getting my hands on the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette I was very impressed. The pigmentation in the shadows is absolutely incredible and has great lasting ability, even without a primer. There is a lot of versatility with this palette, so it allows for a great deal of experimentation and exciting new looks every time. This palette is also super durable. I (unfortunately) dropped the palette two or three times after I got it, but none of the shadows broke or crumbled. I'm also pleased with the two brush ends that are part of the brush that comes with the palette. With these intense and red colors the eyeshadow definitely needs to be applied with a gentle hand, which these brushes allow you to do. LOVE this palette, especially with my current hair color.
Kaily B.
I'm giving this 4 stars ONLY BECAUSE OF THE SHADE RANGE.  The quality is by far the best that Urban Decay has EVER done in the Naked range.  The mattes are softer, more pigmented and easier to blend.  The shimmers are less chunky and look smoother on the lid.  The issue is that there is hardly any variety in the shade range.  I can't tell you how gorgeous these shades make my green eyes but when you compare it to warm palettes like the Modern Renaissance from Anastasia which is also phenomenal on green eyes, the versatility just isn't there.  So while I think this is a great quality palette that will be great for anyone who likes to collect palettes, I don't think this would be worth it to anyone looking for "the one and only".  Hope that helps!!!
Natalia G.
Gladstone , IL
This palette.... this palette... THIS PALETTE! This palette has slayyyed my 2017 year! To be honest, I didn't think I would like this palette but it had outstanding reviews so I decided to give it a shot! I am in IN LOVE with this palette! The color scheme is absolutely stunning and the formula is creamy and super pigmented! This palette is ever "warm toned" girl's dream! I also think the price is right for the amount of colors that come in the palette, the beautiful formula, the the stunning and sturdy packaging, AND a brush! You can't beat that! I must definitely recommend this palette to anyone who appreciates warm tones!
#contest #influencerchoiceawards
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I adore this palette. I was intimidated by how bold the colors are, but these shadows are quite versatile. It's the same quality you'd expect from Urban Decay, and comes with the same dual ended brush. I enjoy the mix of matte, satin, and shimmer shadows. If you aren't decided on shelling out the funds for this item, there's a fantastic dup by Lottie London for $12 at Ulta.  It's called 'The Rusts.'  The packaging from UD is superior, but I personally buy cosmetics for the product and effect.  I purchased both palettes, and can't determine which one to return, the drugstore version is that good!!!  the Rusts has at least six perfect color dups and the same variety of matte/shimmer/satin shadows in the same color family. I did one eye with each palette and they came out identically, the UD shadows are only slightly richer, but wore and looked/appeared the same.  I can't believe people aren't talking about it! Check it out!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
At first I was skeptical because I didn't want to buy into the hype. I figured I can always give it a try and if I don't like it, I can always give it away to my friend. I end up loving this a lot. I have always been a warm color type of gal so this palette is perfect for me. It has my neutral, my glitter shadows, my burnt red and orange colors, and darker colors to weekend the look. They are pigmented especially the glitters. Oh my god. The glitters are to die for ! Honestly , this palette is perfect for all season. It works so well with any nude and red/orange undertone lipstick. A little really goes a long way and the double end brush in the palette is so good.
Jenna N.
Mesa, AZ
I received this product for my birthday and absolutely fell in love with it. The color range is admittedly not for everyone, but if you love the colors then you'll have no problems creating multiple daily looks with this palette. I have very little problem with fall out, the colors are pigmented, and I have found that they blend beautifully. In the picture Naked Heat is what I've used on my eyes. I really think it's a fun product that doesn't go so bold that it would be unusable in a daily setting.
Gabriela C.
Firebaugh , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this palette. The shades are great although there are a few that are very similar. I would not hesitate to purchase this palette again since it is so pigmented. I definitely recommend it.
Hailey C.
Tampa , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have all 3 naked pallets and just recently got the naked Heat palette and it’s hands down my favorite! Great color and very pigmented. I think the colors work best with Brunettes. Love this palette!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.