BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this palette even tho it only shows like heated colors like orange and I just used this palette for the first time and it needs more to it like the colors and I would buy again but I would wear it in the fall.
Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
To put it short: loved it so much I went back and bought one for my mother, THAT good. It quickly became my everyday palette, I couldn’t keep my hands off of it I was so excited about these silky, vibrant pigments. Highly recommend for strawberry blondes or blue/green eyes, although it will work for any color. Beautiful mix of mattes, sheer and shimmer for an all over palette with enough variety for a new look everyday.
Kaily B.
Firstly this is the best Naked palette Urban Decay has ever done from a quality perspective.  The mattes are softer and a tad powdery making them more pigmented and easier to blend.  The shimmers are smooth and less chunky as well.  There is also a much more cohesive balance of shimmers and mattes for what is trendy these days.  I also feel it will work for ANY skintone and if you have green eyes especially they will REALLY pop!  The reason why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 though is because of how monotonous this palette is.  Urban Decay could have cut this palette practically in half in no one would notice a difference in their makeup.  Ultimately, if you are a collector looking for minute differences in shades to complete looks you will love this, but if you're looking for "the one" this is probably not going to be it.
Gypsy B.
Erwin
Thus pallet is an all time favorite for me! Tge colors are pegmanted and apply like butter on bread. It is a great fall, summer, date night or if you are going to tge club.
Breanna T.
Marion
Excellent quality and beautiful fall shades. Easy to blend, even for beginners. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to add more warm shades to their collection
Sandra M.
Looking at the release pictures I was afraid this would make my already always-red eyes redder. I had to see it in person to appreciate the beauty of it. I have other Urban Decay palettes, and as far as the pigmentation and blendability I can already tell UD really stepped up their eyeshadow game. The quality is so much superior than the others. So very pleasantly surprised at how many looks can be created with this stunning palette. Must see it in person to understand how gorgeous and buttery the shades are. See it for yourself! I absolutely 💯 recommended it to anyone who loves warm tones, like me.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I love this palette. Urban decay always has great quality colors but I really enjoy this one. All the reds and browns are gorgeous. Highly recommend!!! Must have
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
This is honestly the best palette I have ever had. The color payoff is great, the colors themselves are perfect, as in i actually use every single shade included, and while some of the shades seem to have a slightly different consistency than others, I would chalk that up to just the difference between a matte and a shimmer, for example. The quality difference of this palette vs others was visually obvious to me as well as my fiancé who doesn't even know a whole lot about makeup, so the hype is real imo. My only concern is that it won't last until fall because I'm not going to be using any other palette (oh yeah, it also boasts great versatility as you can create endless color combos with a high number of shades included, 12 I think? The amount of each color you get is decent too, much more than others, Cough.) Truly deserving of all five stars, perhaps and then some.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
I was so excited when I first heard about this palette and got it the moment it dropped on Urban Decays website. I was not disappointed the colors are highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. There is a variety of matte and shimmer and I think it goes great with blue and grey eye shades and looks good on other eyes colors as well. I like the different looks I can create and it still has colors that offer a very natural look as well. So far the color lasts and wears well though I haven't played with every shade yet. I do wear this with primer so I can't speak for a person who doesn't use primer before applying eyeshadow so the wear may not last as long or crease otherwise. So far I am extremely happy and I would say this might be my favorite urban decay palette Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I flip back and forth about my feelings on this palette. Initially, I loved it. It creates a perfect warm, kind of rabbit eye look. All the shadows are great quality, which frankly, I was not expecting because new UD palette releases have become very inconsistant quality-wise. The problem really is that there is no depth or contrast in this palette. IMO, you can create a very specific look very well with it but that is about it. There is no versatility without bringing in another palette. That isn't always an issue or a factor for me when deciding what palettes to buy. Sometimes I buy them only as companion palettes but, for something this price I really feel you should get a variety of full looks. I prefer Petit Heat to this, and either single shadows or Dose Of Colors Sassy Sienna palette over both (Also, it is only $32, just saying.)
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.