BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Erin M.
Derwood, MD
Finally, the NAKED palette I've been waiting for! I've had all the NAKED Palettes (with the exception of smokey) and I've returned everyone of them.

One was ok, but the mattes weren't great for deeper skin tones, and two I had the same issue with. Three I love the color range BUT after a few hours on the eyes they all started to look the same and it was really well, depressing. This baby though is everything I could ask for in a NAKED palette.

The shade range is actually nice, you get the theme of the palette but the shades aren't to similar unlike the NAKED 3. The colors are good for ALL skintones and are flattering on everyone regardless of age or complexion, plus the packaging is beautiful. Urban Decay really outdid themselves with this one!
Katie L.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with this palette. I was a little apprehensive about it since it's so expensive, but it's worth every penny. It's been my go-to palette since I got it, partially because it's brand new and I like to play with the colors, but also because it's incredible. You can create a large variety of looks; even though many of the colors look pretty similar in the pan, they are different enough on the eyes to have a multitude of looks. I've used it several times now and was able to get a brand new look each time. I wish there was more of a balance between light and mid-toned shades (ie, more light shades. Just one or two more would balance out the palette), but this isn't a big enough gripe for me to knock the whole palette down a star. The quality is impeccable, as per usual from Urban Decay, and I personally have not had any problems with fallout. If the shades interest you, then I would definitely recommend this palette! If you're not into the super warm tones, then this isn't the one for you.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Totally love all the colors in this palette. The colors are pigmented and I use very little to get the shade I want. The colors make my brown eyes pop! I would recommend this to anyone the colors would suit everyone
Victoria F.
chicago
I’ve been eyeing this palette for so long but have dreaded it because lately urban decay has been so hit or miss and nothing special. However using it on clients lately has reaffirmed my love for the original palettes, such as the naked. So rusty, and so beautiful. I don’t necessarily have a rusty palette, many of the popular warm tone palettes are red and purple so this is definitely up my alley and unique to my collection. I also love the graphics on this palette. Not necessarily sure if If I love the plastic component, but I do like that it’s not the suede material as the Naked 1’s. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Lorna S.
Denver, CO
This is my new favorite palette. I have been really into warm tones lately and this fits the bill perfectly. Unlike previous Naked palettes, this one has more matte shades versus metallic or Shimmers, which I find offers me more versatility when creating a look. I have been able to create a simple daytime look for work as well as a Glam smokey eye for a night out. As far as the formulation goes the Shadows have very nice pigmentation while still being able to blend out easily. I don't notice any more fall out than I do with any other palette I own. The only thing I would change about this palette would be to add more orange tones. I would absolutely love a matte burnt orange in with everything else.

The attached picture of swatches is of finger swatches without any primer.
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I only own one other Urban Decay Naked palette, which is the original.  I thought the others were too similar, so I never bought 2 or 3... heck maybe there's even more?  But when they launched "Heat", I decided to give it a try since it's a red-based palette instead.  Now, reds really aren't my thing, but I figured if I learned how to blend properly, I could pull off the look without looking like a clown.  So the palette is gorgeous and I think it's worth the price.  I ordered mine directly from UD's site when they had their "pre-launch" and unlike the fiasco I experienced with TooFaced and their Peach collection, my UD palette was shipped promptly, so kudos to them for their excellent customer service.  Overall, the original UD naked palette will always be my favorite, but I do not regret purchasing the Heat one.  The packaging is really fun, too!
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this palette even tho it only shows like heated colors like orange and I just used this palette for the first time and it needs more to it like the colors and I would buy again but I would wear it in the fall.
Savannah T.
Tempe, AZ
To put it short: loved it so much I went back and bought one for my mother, THAT good. It quickly became my everyday palette, I couldn’t keep my hands off of it I was so excited about these silky, vibrant pigments. Highly recommend for strawberry blondes or blue/green eyes, although it will work for any color. Beautiful mix of mattes, sheer and shimmer for an all over palette with enough variety for a new look everyday.
Kaily B.
Firstly this is the best Naked palette Urban Decay has ever done from a quality perspective.  The mattes are softer and a tad powdery making them more pigmented and easier to blend.  The shimmers are smooth and less chunky as well.  There is also a much more cohesive balance of shimmers and mattes for what is trendy these days.  I also feel it will work for ANY skintone and if you have green eyes especially they will REALLY pop!  The reason why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 though is because of how monotonous this palette is.  Urban Decay could have cut this palette practically in half in no one would notice a difference in their makeup.  Ultimately, if you are a collector looking for minute differences in shades to complete looks you will love this, but if you're looking for "the one" this is probably not going to be it.
Gypsy B.
Erwin
Thus pallet is an all time favorite for me! Tge colors are pegmanted and apply like butter on bread. It is a great fall, summer, date night or if you are going to tge club.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.