BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Nicole M.
Bakersfield
Absolutely love the colors the deep reds as well as its quality such a great product Naked never disappoints me. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Jenn F.
Chandler, AZ
The warm palette to end all warm palettes! Naked Heat has a good blend of matte and shimmery colors as well as a mixable blend of transition, lid, and crease colors.
Kayla S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this palette as a Christmas gift from my dad and this is one of my daily palettes! The colors are SO pigmented and blend out SO nicely. I definitely recommend this to everyone !
Peyton B.
Asheville, NC
I got this palette yesterday and i love it. the colors are fantastic and look much less brown then they do on the urban decay website. they are all very warm colors that would look great on any skin tone and eye color. my favorite shades so far are ashes and en fuego. Ashes applies pretty light compared to what it looks like in the case but that allows you to build up the darkness that you want so it can be used for an everyday look or a night out. this palette has 7 matte shades which is the most that an urban decay palette has had. this is a refreshing change to the other sparklier palettes. while the packaging is by far the best out of all the naked palettes, the brush is by far the worst. I was not impressed by the brush at all and did not and probably will not use it. I compared it to the other naked brushes, and while none are that great to begin with, this one is by far the worst. I was expecting more and thats why i had to deduct a star. other than that i think this will quickly become my favorite palette i love the warmth of all the colors. if you are worried about them being to orangy i promise they are not.
Mariah T.
Love love love this eyeshadow palette. Colors blend like a dream and the color payoff is wonderful. The colors will bring out any eye color. Definitely recommend
Marissa S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Gorgeous palette! I love UD eyeshadows, they do not disappoint! The pigments are nice and smooth. I highly recommend this palette if you’re looking for a sun kissed eye makeup look.
Hailey H.
Oxford, MI
Use this everyday !! A great go-to for an everyday look! The packaging looks amazing and it’s so pretty looking! Pigment is amazing! I would most defiantly re purchase this again!
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I own the Naked Smoky, Naked 1, and now the Naked Heat. I know that there are a lot of warm toned eyeshadow palettes, but this is probably my favorite; I even like it better than my Modern Renaissance palette. The formula in the Naked Heat palette is even better than my other Naked palettes. I also like that most of the eyeshadows are matte. One thing I noticed about my naked smoky palette is that all of the colors seemed to look the same once you put them on your eye, or that the color doesn't translate very well on the lids. The Naked Heat colors once applied to your lid, look the exact same way as they do in the palette. My favorite colors are Scorched, ember, cayenne, he devil...ok actually I love all the colors! Good job, Urban Decay!!!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This palette was one that I had to seriously test in the store a few times before I knew that the reddish shadows would look right on me. This is a far cry from the soft taupes, browns and pearly pinks I have always cowarded behind since wearing makeup! I saw alot of reviews and looks being posted on social media and was shocked when the colors all complimented my neutral skintone! This is one of those palettes that can be rocked year round. All of the colors are beautifully pigmented and as soft as butter. They blend so easily and the possibilities are endless in what looks you can create! I was hesitant at spending $54 on a palette as I am in the learning phases of makeup still but I am very happy with this and have gotten so many compliments at work about how they bring out my naturally brown eyes!
Jus†iи G.
Goodyear, AZ
This palette is to have in your possessions! Yes the palette is a tab bit pricey but think about it, you get 12 colors are easy to blend, they are natural yet burgundy, and of course you can create a variety of looks with this palette. And I was completely lucky to own 2 palettes before they were available to be purchased. I'm an MUA myself and using this palette on my clients was a success. They even loved the colors on their eyes after I was finished doing their makeup. So next time you go to ulta or sephora, stop by the urban decay area and pick this palette, or if they're sold out order it online.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.