BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Taylor W.
Seriously love this warm toned palette even though I have many. Perfect palette for Summer months and the colors are all sooooo pretty. Super happy about this purchase!
Dani H.
Las Vegas, NV
I was given this for Secret Santa and I had no idea how much I needed this palette in my life! I love warm tones and pinks and this is so beautiful. I use the darkest shade for eyeliner.
XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Every single color in this pallete is gorgeous. There are so any possibilities. Not to mention the color payoff. The fine milled powder glide and blends in smoothly
Angela F.
This palette is great, i see it as more as a summer, autumn palette but the colors are great and very pigmented. I use this palette along with my other ones and it does a great job.
Amy B.
Tampa
This is one of my favorite naked palettes. I own 1-3 and love them all. They blend nicely and last all day. I use them with my urban decay primer and it looks amazing. I would recommend. They are a bit pricey though.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
I am in love with this palette!! The pigmentation is insane and the warm colors are so beautiful and flattering. Weirdly the brush that comes with it is the first brush that came free with a palette that I haven’t hated! The shadows blend smoothly and are fairly easy to work with (use a light hand it can get dark fast!)
Nimo L.
Tucson
It creates a very unique smoky eyes. I like all the pigments it comes with. It stay on longer if you apply primer well enough. It is good to wear it for all occasions.
Tessa S.
Love this palette!! ❤️ There is a lot of pigmentation to the colors. It’s easy to use and I think any eye color will look good with it. You can get it at Sephora for $54 plus tax 😃
Nicole M.
Bakersfield
Absolutely love the colors the deep reds as well as its quality such a great product Naked never disappoints me. Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Not worth the money. For $25 you can get a Morphe palette with the exact and more colors. Pigmentation is not all that considering I paid $55 for it. Although I feel like it’s very overpriced it is still a good product.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.