BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Alana E.
USA
SOOOOOO many looks to create with this palate. I have a cool skin tone and green eyes so the warmth to this palate really helps to lighten up my face. This is hands down my favorite palate.
gaea f.
Sumrall
I love the heat pallet ! I got it in August , and I'm still using it ! My favorite two colors are "dirty talk" and "lumbre" ! The colors are great , and it shows up very well !
Ana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it. Love it. It’s one of the greasiest products I have. My eye color is like a caramel color. I use the product every Sunday for church. It’s good value. I would buy it again. If I had the money.
Gabbie W.
Kalispell, MT
LOVE this palette! The colors are beautiful! A little goes a long way with this palette, which is awesome!! ❤️ I always use this palette for atleast one color in my daily look!
Eri 🇳.
Norfolk
My favorite warm toned palette. Shows up on my brown skin, great pigmentation, blends so easily. The shimmer and glitter shades are my favorites and are so bold and beautiful.
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
I love the colors in this palette and it’s definitely worth the price. All the colors mix and match perfectly and it’s a great substitute from doing the traditional smoky eye.
Meagan W.
Alabaster , AL
I love this pallet. I use it every week. It’s colors are so pigmented and go with everything. I have so much fun mixing and matching the shades to create a new look each time.
Stephanie P.
This palette is awesome. The colours work wonderfully on my skin tone (medium-light). The pigmentation is great; most of them show up with one swipe. The formula is smooth, and easy to blend. There isn't much in the way of fall out.
It's quite a versatile palette, good for something subtle with a bit of a kick, something a little more outstanding, or something just all out glam.
That said, if reds aren't your thing, this palette isn't for you. But honestly, I don't know anyone who wouldn't look amazing in this palette as long as it is used right. Give it a shot at your local Sephora or Ulta.
Now to keep my fingers crossed for a purples inspired palette.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
I love this palette, It’s one of my fave warm toned palettes out there! I wish I used it more but I have too many palettes that I like to use! But this one is lit! (No pun intended) lol
Sierra A.
I love the colors in this eyeshadow palette, the reds make green or hazel eyes pop, but I think these colors make any eyes look beautiful! Really excited to try this out! I can’t wait for it to come in!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.