BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Amy C.
euclid
The naked heat eyeshadow palette works so good. You can make a look out of all of these colors that looks so pretty. It’s easy to blend and apply on a brush it’s not chalky at all.
Katelyn M.
Rogers
This is the best look for anyone anytime it looks so good during fall and winter time it makes lighter eyes pop so much i always et complements on it i recommend this to anyone looking for a nice simple look
Sally D.
I love this pallet. I reccomend this to people who like warm tone eyeshadow. I have made some nice looks with this and the the packaging is really durable if I had the opportunity to but this again I would and I would recommend it to everyone.
Paola N.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE THIS PALLET. The pigment is amazing, for both the shimmer and the matte colors. I’ve created some really great looks from this pallet. Definitely on the pricier side for pallets but it’s worth the buy.
Jessica H.
Manchester
I love this brand of eye shadows. Its a nice light but dramatic natural look. You can be as subtle as you want and looks great and natural colors. Not to mention it doesn't ware.
Gabby M.
Gold River, CA
If you live warm neutral tone looks, look no further this pallet is your new obsession and you can thank me later! Amazing pigment and little to no fall out! Definitely a staple!
Angelica G.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the palette, pretty pigmented. I usually only use the darker colors. Wish I would have actually looked at the colors before I purchased tho, I was thinking there would be more burgundy reddish colors
Hannah D.
North Augusta, SC
I normally love urban decay palettes but these colors are only for a specific skin tone. I have a red undertone and pretty pale skin so these colors look RIDICULOUS on me.
Stephanie H.
USA
Purchased at: Sephora
The quality of the palette is like other UD palettes. Colors blend easily and are pigmented I'm just not super into the colors. It doesnt really wow me and I dont grab for it too much....
Emilee R.
Peru, IN
The urban decay heat palette is absolutely hands down my all time favorite urban decay palette. I bought this at a local ultra store and I used it every time I do my makeup. Even if I’m just using the light colors for a base or the dark colors for a Smokey eye. I’m gonna have to pick up another one soon because I’m almost out.!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.