BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Bri K.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty solid pallet. Good pigmentation. Minimal fallout. Pretty blendable. The color story leaves me wanting a little more and I have found better pallets for a lower price point.
Kaitlin K.
Old Town
I love this palette. I own all of the naked palettes and this is probably my favorite! I also use some of the colors mixed with brown on my eyebrows!! Being a redhead it's often hard to find the right shade on my brows, this helps...However I did give 4 stars because I'm finding urban decay does not holdup on my lids as well as other brands, creases and smudges sometimes. All in all though, I use and love!
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
These colors are my life. One of my favorite palettes from #urbandecay Palette was $54 plus tax from Ulta Beauty. The colors are easily blendable, but there is a bit of fallout.
Shannon M.
Olive Hill
Bring on the heat😍 I purchased this last summer to use for my senior pics and it definitely was worth every dime. I see myself still reaching for this palette every time I need some warmth. The palette is beautiful inside and out and I use the brush every time I do my eyeshadow whether I use the palette or not. I wish that there were some lighter shimmer shades to throw into my look but of course that wasn’t what this theme was going for. Nonetheless a great purchase.
Amanda J.
Urban Decay palettes are some of the best. This warm toned palette is no exception. There are matte shades in this palette, as well as shimmers. The shades glide over the skin like butter. The mattes are super creamy. The shimmers apply well with barely any fall-out. Warm toned shades are really popular at the moment, so I’m not surprised that Urban Decay came out with this palette. The reason I didn’t give this palette 5 stars is because I feel like the shades just don’t look good on my skin tone.
Rhiannon S.
Spanaway, WA
I'm a naked palette addict, with Naked 3 being my historical favorite. This palette however is giving Naked 3 a run for its money. Heat has such a wonderful color scheme, who knew how gorgeous orange tones could be! So far lumbre is my favorite from this palette, dirty talk is so pretty in the crease, and ember is this amazing shade especially when blended with dirty talk or scorched.
For anyone looking for a fun palette that creates some amazing summer looks, I highly recommend this palette.
S P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was one of my favorite palettes until it expired I have to repurchase a new one!!!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I bought this product because the color selection would be versatile enough for a variety of occasions (interviews, work, casual fun, and going out) and the range of pinks and purples would complement my eyes. I am extremely happy with the quality of the shadows. They're pigmented, blendable, and especially the mattes are very buttery. However, the reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the heavy fallout on a couple of shades, which also decreases the color payoff on the shade in question. It's best to have a fluffy brush handy to brush the glitter from under your eyes aside. I reach for this every day, though, and would recommend to a friend.
Claire F.
Burlington, WI
Really cute colors except I have fair skin and blonde hair so I feel like I could only use the base colors. It would look really good on someone with reddish or orange hair
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
I love this palette! It's the perfect summer/autumn palette to create warm eye looks. I do not recommend if warm tones are not your favorites because you won't get much use out of the palette. I find this the perfect warm tone palette and it compliments my hazel eyes well. There's a good mix of mattes and shimmers so you don't have to reach for another palette to create a complete look.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.