BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
This is by far the best warm shades palette on the market! Urban Decay has a great shadow formula. The shades blend together effortlessly and it’s easy to pack on the color. So much variety of color. My favorite palette to date.
Morgan H.
All of the palettes are great and this is one of my favorites. Pricey, but last FOREVER. I don’t use this one as much as the other palette, but when I am going out and want a more defined eye, this is the palette I run too.
Emily D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This palette is amazing. It’s my first time using one of these so I had to look up some tutorial videos. I definitely think I will be buying another one soon. Worth he price for sure, it lasted me two days without smearing.
Brianna D.
All of the colors in this palette are so pigmented. The mattes blend beautifully and the shimmers are so bright and go with the mattes perfect. This palette can create many warm toned looks.
C N.
This was my first Naked pallet & I love it. I see a lot of comments saying the colors don’t blend well but it works amazing for me ! I do plan on getting the basic pallet with all the nudes !
Cherie G.
Toms River
This product I purchased and I totally loved it. This product actually lived up to all the hype. The colors are warm bold and can be worn any any combination. Urban Decay gets huge thumbs up.
Taylor W.
Louisville, KY
i think the naked pallets are a bit over rated they are very expensive, i think $54. i have all but the smoky one and they are great pallets but i think you are paying more than what you get.
cassandra s.
In this picture im using the Heat palette. Gorgeous colors and amazing pigment! I fell in love with this palette and these colors. Blending so nicely and stays the whole day.
I definetely recommend buying this.
briance m.
Paragould, AR
this pallet is so beautiful and fun!! the shades are very pigmented and easy to work with and the colors look flattering on every skin tone, this pallet is great for the summer and is amazing
Katrina A.
Charleston, SC
My summer staple palette! I didn’t need to get any other color because every shade/color in this palette worked with my summer skin tone. I even used some of the shade for contour and blush!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.