BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I was skeptical about buying this palette because the previous naked palettes haven’t been my favorite but this one is an exception. The colors are very beautiful and the looks you can create are pretty
Amy Z.
I couldn't wait for this pallete to hit the store shelves and I was not disappointed! This is on my favs. Like all their shadows, their very pigmented and very blend-able. The colors in this, yes!!
Heather T.
Cullman , AL
I do really love the colors in this pallet, although they don’t look great on every skin tone. They blend well and stay in place. I would say the I do enjoy the Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes more.
Jennifer C.
Fresno, CA
My favorite naked palette ever this is the second one I bought since it came out and it’s so good always has me feeling sexy with the color selection and looking forward for more looks this summer
Jessica L.
Sturgis , MI
I highly recommend this pallet! They look like they are similar colors but they are by far different! It is so pigmented. Just one thing I didn’t like was the brush, they can change that. I got it at Sephora for about $50.
Liyah C.
Gravette
It is great for a natural look for your eyes. It’s good when you want to where natural makeup that day and good for everyday eyeshadow.
Samantha N.
Wellton, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors in this palette are so easy to use and make such great looks. The formula in this palette are easy to blend and work very nicely for beginners. If you want a good everyday palette this will definitely be a great choice
Jennifer W.
Greeneville, TN
I like this palette but it doesn't match my skin tone very well. I have a light complexion and this just doesn't look very good on me. On the upside though it does apply very well and very smooth just like the other palettes.
Makeup by Jarah💋 ✨.
Carrollton, TX
The most beautiful, blendable, warm, and fierce palate I own. Every single
Color goes beautifully together. There are endless combinations. Extremely pigmented!! Absolutely recommend this product.
Sara S.
Proctorville , OH
This was the first big palette I bought for myself and it’s the palette I used to teach myself how to do my own makeup. It has a special place in my heart and it’s still in my top 5 favorite palettes I have used.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.