BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
J. H.
I am not a fan of the warm/red trend that everyone else is obsessed over.  That being said, there are some beautiful colors in this palette.  I do not use it often, but the quality is there.
Blair P.
Quincy, IL
Easily one of my favorite pallets! I really like to combine with the naked 2 pallet for the perfect Smokey eye! Totally worth the price, the shades all last forever! Highly recommend trying this one!
💘Sana R.
1,018 reviews
This is the best naked palette out there! I own them all, but heat is my favorite! It’s colors are so pigmented! I love good the colors compliment my skin! It blends like a dream! It’s quite beautiful!
Aldasia S.
Summerville, SC
Fire! This palette brought the heat! These warm shadows are AMAZING for the night out or a simple natural look. It lasts all day and I wouldn’t change anything about it. Especially not the packaging!
Autumn T.
I love love this palette I got it last year when it first launched and I love it it was my everyday shadow for three months straight! It is so pigmented and so easy to blend and I love all the shades
Kelsey H.
Opp, AL
If y’all want to create red,brick,hot eyeshadow...invest in this palette. I use this product at least 5 times a week. I’ve had it for several months now and I’m still able to use it. Would differently buy another after this goes out
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I have swatched this palette at Sephora and it was amazing!!! I would like to try each color out on myself before purchasing though. It was easy to apply from what I seen however. I would recommend this palette!
Amy Z.
I couldn't wait for this pallete to hit the store shelves and I was not disappointed! This is on my favs. Like all their shadows, their very pigmented and very blend-able. The colors in this, yes!!
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I was skeptical about buying this palette because the previous naked palettes haven’t been my favorite but this one is an exception. The colors are very beautiful and the looks you can create are pretty
Rosi G.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love this palette! I just got into these kinds of shades and I always catch myself using the pallet a lot! The colors blend well and they are very pigmented! I definitely recommend this and it can work for anytime of the season!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.