BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Megan S.
Monticello, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This urban decay naked heat is amazing. It has all the right colors from everyday looks to dramatic fireworks 😍 the shades blended effortlessly. I love this palette! It is great and a go to on the daily.
Nicole B.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE this color pallet so much! Awesome to use during the fall for the warm tones! I purchased mine on Sephora’s online site and it was my first time using a naked pallet since then I’ve bought two more!
MacKenzie K.
Shabbona
I recently had the chance to use this palette. It is the best palette I’ve ever used. The packaging is crisp and clean. This was the first time time I had used it but I have used other Naked palettes. I would most definitely recommend it!!
Julianne M.
Fresno, CA
Bought this little number for the fall season. Lately I’ve been loving the burnt colors, I feel like it compliments my olive skin tone perfectly! The shadows stays all day and is perfectly pigmented!!!!
Rachael C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this palette every day for 3 weeks. I love the color combination. This is my favorite naked palette. It's very pigmented and well worth the price that I paid at ulta.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cliche title, I know.
If you were lucky enough to catch this amazing palette during the Urban Decay Beauty Junkies pre order then you may already have found yourself in a steaming hot love affair with Urban Decay's latest palette.
I've been there, I am there.

What makes this different/fuego?

The palette is crafted with a warm sizzling heat in mind. The colors range from burnt oranges, burgundy, red, and dark soulful red/ oranges.
The palette builds in intensity in order to create gorgeous eye looks that cover the warm spectrum.

The shadows are beautifully pigmented, go on like melted butter, and create the perfect summer heat look.

Burn up the streets! Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette

#beachbash #contest
Erica F.
Lakewood, OH
If smoky browns and reds are your colors for an eye look then sis go pick this up!!! You can go for a toned down subtle smoke or a bold statement. The options are endless. Every shade is buttery and they all blend perfectly on any base!!
Alondra T.
Houston
I wear a lot of warm colors anyway and have tons of palettes. I never bought the Naked Heat Palette because of my current stash. I did purchase this one though because of upcoming travel. It works just like the other Naked Palettes and it's very nice and compact!
Bella S.
The ultimate warm shadow palette. I have all the naked palettes and this is by far in my opinion the best. I am in love with the warm tones and glitters in this palette. They also just released a smaller size that’s great for traveling.
Francesca M.
Buckhannon, WV
LOVE THIS PALLET! It was a gift to me and I have used it almost everyday since! I can literally create a look for almost every outfit I have with just one pallet! Great transition colors! The possibilities with this pallet are endless!
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.