BY URBAN DECAY

Buy on ULTA
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
The Urban Decay Naked Collection is iconic. Naked Heat has amazing shades and beautiful pigment. I have all of the Naked palettes but this was the last one to make it into my collection. I love it!Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
I thought I would really like this palette, however I struggle with it.  I can't seem to find a good look with my skin tone without having to dip into another eyeshadow outside of this palette which annoys me.
Sarina M.
Bellevue
I would consider urban decay to be in my top two all time favorite brands for eye shadows. I thought the naked 2 palette was my favorite until I discovered that this palette was being released on Facebook. I know red eye shadow colors are really trendy right now and look amazing on every skin tone. I had never felt gutsy enough to try it but knew I loved the look. Then I saw that this palette was coming out and I immediately tagged all my friends I could to show them! I was so excited it almost gave me anxiety. I wanted to be the first of my friends to have this. I got on the wait list for this item. Weeks leading up to its release, I would watch YouTube make up influencers review the product and test it out. They had nothing but great things to say about the colors and pigmentation and formula of this new palette. This made me long for it even more. It has the perfect split of matte and shimmer colors. Once I got the palette I have not stopped using it. I have been getting compliments left and right in the looks I created. The colors make me feel fierce and sultry. I even influenced my sister to buy it as well. Best investment I made in 2017!
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
As always, I loved this Naked palette. It's perfect for some bold, firey looks 🔥 I wouldn't say I use it very often because the colors are too bold for me to wear to work, but I love to wear it on the weekends.
Raea B.
I absolutely love this product! Almost as much as morphe!! I use this eyeshadow all the time my husband got it for me from sephora. I use a primer under it so it stays on for a long time! The color is so pretty
Martha L.
Victorville , CA
Omg this palette is amazing!! I actually had urban decay send me this as PR to try it out. It's very pigmented, litte to no fall out, colors blend very nicely. I love it!! Always reaching out for this product!!
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
I love UD. This brand has never disappointed me. I take this palette on travels with me and use it often cause I can create any look I want with this one palette. Pigment is beautiful and they blend well together.
Katie G.
As with all Urban Decay palettes, this one did not disappoint! Super pigmented, not a lot of fallout, and blends very easily! I love this brand and that they are in with the cruelty-free movement. Just wish it wasn't so expensive or I would have more products!
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
I ove this palette.Im not a fan of Urban decay palettes but this one is pretty good and way better than original naked line. I can make different looks for day or night even with strong shimmery colors.love it
Gabby J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this palette! It’s the perfect warm and cool palette that can take you from day to night. The shades are very pigmented and blend so well. I’ve definitely recommended this palette to all of my friends.
Reema A.
Swansea , Wales
Is it worth the money?
Joselyn V.
San Antonio
Is this pallet worth it ?
Martina H.
Princes town , WI
Omg I would really like to try this how is it?? Good as the others ?
Lexi a.